Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

What's Your Experience With Airtel Network Customer Care Services? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What's Your Experience With Airtel Network Customer Care Services? (344 Views)

Please, How Can I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Ipad Air 128gb Loaded For Sale ASAP ..... With Airtel 34gb / Ntel The Worst Customer Care EVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience With Airtel Network Customer Care Services? by holybabayo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Unlike other networks that have agents you can speak to online and have your issues addressed, Airtel Nigeria does not have such options. Instead they will ask you to contact them on facebook or twitter. Other networks use same option. But while others are very fast and instant, Airtel Nigeria is very very unresponsive.
I reported an Issue to their facebook messenger and it's almost 24 hours without any attention.
I checked comments on their facebook wall and it's full of complaints about customer care services.
I know they are trying to save costs, but this is too much a saving; it is even loss making to them.
Sit up guys. No time.

What's ur experience?
Re: What's Your Experience With Airtel Network Customer Care Services? by adedara9: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2018
I've been with the Airtel network since 2010 when it was morphing from Zain to Airtel. There have been days when I have had to complain and other times I have reasons to be very happy. Like they say, "we won't lie and say it will never rain. But when it does, we will be there with our red umbrella". They got me covered to be honest. Recently, there have been network issues, but eventually they got sorted. This is my personal experience and I have no reason to leave at the moment.
Re: What's Your Experience With Airtel Network Customer Care Services? by Cassie74: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
holybabayo:
Unlike other networks that have agents you can speak to online and have your issues addressed, Airtel Nigeria does not have such options. Instead they will ask you to contact them on facebook or twitter. Other networks use same option. But while others are very fast and instant, Airtel Nigeria is very very unresponsive.
I reported an Issue to their facebook messenger and it's almost 24 hours without any attention.
I checked comments on their facebook wall and it's full of complaints about customer care services.
I know they are trying to save costs, but this is too much a saving; it is even loss making to them.
Sit up guys. No time.

What's ur experience?

There's a thread on airtel care... Go get their care centre number there... I believe u dial 3-6-9...something like that (they are hiding it... nonsense people!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20kva Soundproof Generator For Sale / Iphone 6s Plus For Sale / Come In For Affordable Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.