Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID (634 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Who Else Got This Invite From DYNAMIC GROUP. / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
I got this Message from TRAPEZOID this afternoon:

"You have been shortlisted for a chat for the position of a field agent. Kindly check your mail inbox/spam folder for further details or call 0708859xxxx."

I checked my inbox and spam folder several time but I didn't see the message.

I was told the message that was supposed to be in the spam folder contains the date, time and venue of the interview.

I likewise login on System to verify, but still the same issue. This was after I called the number given on the phone message.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by tejiri4(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Mikkyjay17:
I got this Message from TRAPEZOID this afternoon:

"You have been shortlisted for a chat for the position of a field agent. Kindly check your mail inbox/spam folder for further details or call 0708859xxxx."

I checked my inbox and spam folder several time but I didn't see the message.

I was told the message that was supposed to be in the spam folder contains the date, time and venue of the interview.

I likewise login on System to verify, but still the same issue. This was after I called the number given on the phone message.

I did got a mail
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
tejiri4:

I did got a mail
where are you going from?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by tejiri4(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2018
Mikkyjay17:

where are you going from?

Did u go for the interview and how was it
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=tejiri4 post=68345082]

Did u go for the interview and how was it[/quote

I went. not really an interview but a meeting to enlighten people that came about what the works entails.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by tejiri4(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Mikkyjay17 post=68352722][/quote]

Ok but the pay was good?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From TRAPEZOID by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
tejiri4:

Ok but the pay was good?

Earn as you work

(1) (Reply)

2017-2018: NTAX / Industrial Trainees/nd Holders Needed (computer Science/engineering & Related) / Human Resource Management (HRM)Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.