Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) (45591 Views)

Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jeeezzzzzz, I WON'T TAKE IT!
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Harpheez00: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
undecidedChaii
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by stevegreatest: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are you sure it's the teacher that did it?
This story get K-leg
So nobody noticed the child in the school from 11am to 4pm ?
Very interesting !!!
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by okomile(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Break the teacher's teeth too.

The teeth will still remove as it's still milk teeth but the pains nko?

Teachers using the cane to ease their frustration in pupils.

Am sure, the teacher did not study education to become a teacher

Young chap, speedy recovery

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by virtuejoan(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman has taken to Facebook to berate a teacher who allegedly injured a 4-year-old pupil after reportedly pushing him down from his desk. According to Eze Doreen who shared the news, after wounding the young boy, the teacher never bothered to notify his parents or the school authorities in order to administer first aid to him.

The young boy was reportedly left in pains till he went home with the injury.

According to information gathered, the two teachers handling the boy's class have been suspended by the school authorities.

Below is what Eze Doreen wrote on Facebook;

Some teacher are extremely wicked, heartless but money conscious. This kid of 4 years was pushed down by his teacher from a desk by 11:00am yesterday she never cared to call the child's parents nor report to the school authority for at least, the child to be given a first aid, she left the child in pains and went home. The child was in pain till 4:00pm when his mother came to pick him and his elder siblings.

What do you think should be the punishment for such a wicked teacher?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/see-what-a-teacher-did-after-allegedly-injuring-a-4-year-old-boy-graphic-photos.html

If u are not patient enough don't go into teaching especially pre nursery and nursery. Kids can be annoying at times but trust me, they are the most beautiful thing in d world. The teacher must be out of her mind
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by jennybright(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Even if he's a dull child, is the teacher the one paying for the school fees. May be you are not a parent yet that's why you will say that the child is wicked. Mess with my kids or any child around me you will regret it that day. I'm very angry right now.

proff010:
The teacher is wicked, the boy too is wicked may be he is not a fast learner...
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by dyangprof(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Teacher'z reward is no longer in heaven, but in Hell.
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by chuksanambra: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
They only broke his teeth and his mother is lamenting. When I was his age at foundation junior school idimu, a teacher almost cracked my skull with drum stick. I ran home with a bleeding head and saw my father collecting fresh air for passage. Without even asking me what happened the old man ordered me to return back to where I was coming from.

Since that day, your head has not been correct.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Milk teeth oooo Milo/bournvita teeth I go still kill am... Sledgehammer that's what ama use to crush the teacher's teeth...

handsomeclouds:
Thank your stars.... Its milk teeth

The teacher sef
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
They only broke his teeth and his mother is lamenting. When I was his age at foundation junior school idimu, a teacher almost cracked my skull with drum stick. I ran home with a bleeding head and saw my father collecting fresh air for passage. Without even asking me what happened the old man ordered me to return back to where I was coming from.
see your life? Almost cracked and broke which one worst?
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Goalnaldo:
see your life? Almost cracked and broke which one worst?
Almost cracking your delicate skull which covers your brain and breaking your teeth which is worse?

The former can cost you your life bro.
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Merit7700: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Receive sense
philo04:
just teeth ....thout is head
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
I love teachers like this because I enjoy sending them to the ICU of the nearest general hospital
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by CSNg: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

You must have been too strong-headed that your father gave up on you. undecided
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Graphic content indeed
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by rezzy: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Harrynight:
cry

Shiits like this happens only in government schools.

That teacher dare not try that in a private school, believe me the teacher, the principal abi proprietor, and the entire school authority won't live to tell the story

E yah, sorry for sango
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by rezzy: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
proff010:
The teacher is wicked, the boy too is wicked may be he is not a fast learner...

So removing his teeth will make him learn faster abi? Osheyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

Almost cracking your delicate skull which covers your brain and breaking your teeth which is worse?

The former can cost you your life bro.
ok thank you sir
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
All I "see" is transfer of aggression.
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Nahum777(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
In a civilized world that teacher would get at least 2years imprisonment.
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by abokikhalifa: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by holysina(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Remember in my jss2 veden secondary school, cross river state, a senior put broom inside my eyes while flogging Me, the principal pleaded with me to allow the school handle the medicals, but I refused and ran home, my Dad asked me to close the other eye, then he showed me 4 finger and asked how many are they , I said four, he said ok that means the eye is still working that I should go remove my uniform and go back to school tomorrow, then he said it's not up to what they did to him in his time. I regreated why I didn't allow the school treat me. Since then till today even if am dying I don't tell my dad. Love him alot though, old soldier

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman has taken to Facebook to berate a teacher who allegedly injured a 4-year-old pupil after reportedly pushing him down from his desk. According to Eze Doreen who shared the news, after wounding the young boy, the teacher never bothered to notify his parents or the school authorities in order to administer first aid to him.

The young boy was reportedly left in pains till he went home with the injury.

According to information gathered, the two teachers handling the boy's class have been suspended by the school authorities.

Below is what Eze Doreen wrote on Facebook;

Some teacher are extremely wicked, heartless but money conscious. This kid of 4 years was pushed down by his teacher from a desk by 11:00am yesterday she never cared to call the child's parents nor report to the school authority for at least, the child to be given a first aid, she left the child in pains and went home. The child was in pain till 4:00pm when his mother came to pick him and his elder siblings.

What do you think should be the punishment for such a wicked teacher?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/see-what-a-teacher-did-after-allegedly-injuring-a-4-year-old-boy-graphic-photos.html
I hope the teacher/an1mal is already in jail..,nonsense and bastar.d.
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by rezzy: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why will a teacher do that?
What kind of chair was the boy sitting on that the fall removed his teeth? I'm sure that chair must be very high.

I bet you no teacher will agree that he or she did that, so I don't believe the story
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by naijaking1: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Follygunners:
Awon Okoro pple again. grin

But why do these pple have to act sooooo savagery all the time? undecided

Shey na curse or wetin? Dis is getting too much, I swear! angry angry

The teacher is Yoruba
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by elopee3000(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Follygunners post=68214011]Awon Okoro pple again. grin

But why do these pple have to act sooooo savagery all the time? undecided

Shey na curse or wetin? Dis is getting too much, I swear! angry angry[/quot egbon me don't mind omo ina people ,are you attending today's skull mining association meeting ogun state chapter meeting?
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by san316(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na ajekpako. That is why. He knows that nothing go hapoen
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Jamiualabi12(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
that mean your father is such an Inresponsible or insane father....join you too senceless son, the bad people of the nation....
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
grin
NwaChibuzor060:
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
.Hahahahahaha
lwkm
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Jamiualabi12(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
You both are together crazy
Re: Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) by Follygunners: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
naijaking1:

The teacher is Yoruba

Yoruba too civilized for dat kain thing, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.