Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

You Wanted Buhari,now You Face The Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Wanted Buhari,now You Face The Consequences (386 Views)

IGP Adamu: #EndSARS Protesters Wanted Buhari Removed From Office / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wanted Buhari,now You Face The Consequences by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
2015 was a historic moment,i wont write notes and epistles..i just want to air my opinion.

2015 was the beginning of the End for Nigeria.Nigerians are one of the most stupid people living in a country,you didnt only fail your self,but the entire Black race..We have nothing to be proud of except huge population of morons.

I heard people saying in 2015 Buhari is so honest that he had 100 cows years ago and still have it now.I said to myself,how dumb can this people get,how will someone that can improve his cow business improve a country like Nigeria?

Unluckly he won,the country went into recession,democracy was dwindling,lies and islamization became a common norm,shutting the opposition and killing or silencing anybody that opposes..

i wont talk much though because i know APC WILL WIN 2019,yes they will win,even 2023 if we dont do anything.We keep ranting and doing nothing,i see the future getting worse cause Buhari i know will never surrender power,he is ready to kill millions to stay in power..

The sad thing is media aint doing anything,bbn and bobrisky are the order of the day..

Nairaland isnt helping matters,either this post is removed,or i am banned..

Nigeria a country of different tribes,laguages,beliefs,religions need something that unites us,we aint giants,we are dwalf we no head.
Re: You Wanted Buhari,now You Face The Consequences by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
those who voted Buhari are the one crying more now.
Re: You Wanted Buhari,now You Face The Consequences by DrGoodman: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anyone who voted Buharri then, I will forgive the person if he's a minor, a teenager that was deceived, if an adult, then the person is a big fooooool.

I warned them so much back then.
Re: You Wanted Buhari,now You Face The Consequences by chuksjuve(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Those who ride on the back of the tiger will end up in the stomach of the tiger .

That's the simple summary of 2015 election that brought in buhari

Shall we rise.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lied About When He Said The Nigeria Army Showed Restraint On Biafrans / Only Impatient Nigerians Are Criticising Buhari – Tony Momoh / VIDEO: Sowore Taunts Buhari, Challenges Atiku To A Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.