Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal (1416 Views)

Witcher 3 Dev Responds To Graphics Downgrade Concerns. / Mass Effect 2 Coming To Ps3 ::: Microsoft Responds / Sony Responds To Insomniac's Xbox Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal by kosovo(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2010
With the announcement of the Bungie/Activision deal mentioning multiple devices on Bungie’s new intellectual property, everyone of course wants to hear what Sony’s say in all of this is. They were quick to release a statement, as well.

“This is great news for all gamers,” SCEA senior director of communications and social media Patrick Seybold said. “When Bungie’s amazing talent and creative minds are unleashed and married with the incredible power of PlayStation 3, amazing things will happen.

“Ultimately, as a gamer, if you want the best content available from the industry’s most renowned developers, today’s announcement further signifies that PlayStation 3 will be the only place to get it. With last years amazing and award winning PS3 titles, to the roadmap and surprises we have for this year, the momentum for PS3 and PSN continues. I think I speak for everyone, when I say I can’t wait to learn about this new IP and world that Bungie is creating.”

Microsoft issued a more lackluster response as well, citing that their relationship with Bungie remains “unchanged”.
Re: Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal by init4dmoni(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2010
this sort of spam posts for sony is the reason why this section is dead undecided
ur fanboyism defies logic sad
when will you understand that people in positions of power(in your case being a mod) are not supposed to be biased
ur killing this section
Re: Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal by Vacora(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2010
@ Innit4dmoni, well said.
Re: Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal by Mobinga: 5:16pm On May 31, 2010
@init: he's not tying your fingers. You can also spam for microsoft
Re: Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal by kosovo(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2010
init4dmoni:

this sort of spam posts for sony is the reason why this section is dead undecided
your fanboyism defies logic sad
when will you  understand that people in positions of power(in your case being a mod) are not supposed to be biased
your killing this section

what have you done that has benefited this section?, keep lying to yourself that you are making sense when you are actually making mockery of yourself. .

I had earlier posted a similar respond by Microsoft on Sony 2nd party studio going multiplatform, this post also contains a respond by microsoft on the Bungie deal, so  WTF are you talking about.

Look here, if you don't have anything meaningful to say, you better go back to the hole you came out from.  Good riddance!

you want me to do all the postings while you do all the trolling? you pathetic, lazy, crotchity bum!

Being a moderator does not stop me from preferring a system of choice, The music mod may be a fan of rap, does that makes him a duchebag? The sports mod may be a fan Kano Pillars, does that stop him from performing his moderating functions? where is your logic?. . . i have not locked or deleted any anti PlayStation thread, so why this BS? this coming from someone,who has not contributed anything to the growth of the section makes me very sad . . it's pathetic if you care to know . .

If you can do a better Job, inform the supreme commander of Nairaland, i have no time for this crap!

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help On How I Can Rectify Car Visuals On Slitseconds. / "Discover How To Play Sega Games On Your Mobile Phone" / Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.