Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,938 members, 7,841,603 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other (815 Views)

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Sonia Ogbonna Removes Her Husband’s Name, Sparks Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by CastedBlog: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is very fresh and am dropping it as its hot, So i Was looking for gossip, when i passed through Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson's page, and i noticed something strange, Wells its looks like there's trouble in paradise, she and her Photographer babydaddy might be calling it quits, as they just unfollowed each other on IG, as if thats not enough the Babydaddy has deleted all photos of their baby on his page..

They welcomed the baby in October last year, The little baby is barely a year old, and this is creeping up..

Remember he dumped a Nigerian lady for her, looks like things are turning around, which ever way it goes, i will keep you updated, lemme go and dig more..

See screenshots below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/yvonne-nelson-as-her-babydaddy-sparks.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
mumu bloggers busy body pokenosing into what not their business
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by itspzpics(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
b4 nko
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by Yian1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
It doesn't concern me Wallahi
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by Sarkin: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't give a rat ass tho.

But when people break up the next thing is to unfollow each other on Instagram. Such lunacy.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by Yomzzyblog: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by BlackAdam55(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2018
like I care undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Babydaddy Sparks Breakup Rumor As They Unfollow Each Other by muckross(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
mumu bloggers busy body pokenosing into what not their business

(1) (Reply)

Dangote’s Son-in-law Impregnates His Side Chick. / I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty / Speed Darlington Shares Major Throwback Photo Of When He Was A Small Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.