Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Stella Damasus Replies “those Killing Themselves” Over Daniel Ademinokan And Dor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Replies “those Killing Themselves” Over Daniel Ademinokan And Dor (515 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Replies “those Killing Themselves” Over Daniel Ademinokan And Dor by 6Ebisco: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
So last night, Daniel Ademinokan got peeps talking after releasing photos of a reunion meet with ex-wife Doris Simeon and son, David.

Many online users queried him for restraining Doris from her son and queried his new wife, Stella for destroying his marriage to Stella.

Well, actress and mum of two who is now in her third marriage has responded by posting these below and the caption to follow;

“You don’t need permission to love. You don’t need permission to have peace. You don’t need permission to be kind. You don’t need permission to be filled with joy. You don’t need permission to smile. These are some of the best things in life and guess what? They are FREE. So why aren’t we grabbing as much as we can? Why choose hate instead of Love? Why choose evil instead of kindness? Why choose fights instead of peace? Why do we spend almost half our lives on the negative stuff when the positive stuff are right in front of us and they are free. I made my choice and I am loving it. What about you?”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/stella-damasus-replies-those-killing.html

Re: Stella Damasus Replies “those Killing Themselves” Over Daniel Ademinokan And Dor by itspzpics(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ooto oro

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana : Things You Probably Didn't Know About Falz Dad / Video: Actress Lilian Esoro Talks About Divorce And Motherhood / I’ve Gone Beyond Nollywood — Mike Ezuruonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.