Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Drake Back On The Gram Says "Nobody Really Know What I Been Through" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Back On The Gram Says "Nobody Really Know What I Been Through" (362 Views)

Nene Leakes Flaunts Shape And Boob's In See-through Dress On The Gram / Top 9 Of The Best Ghana Weave Styles On The ‘gram / Bbnaija Gifty And Her Mom Go Nude For The Gram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Back On The Gram Says "Nobody Really Know What I Been Through" by kaysteph: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Drake Back On The Gram Says "Nobody Really Know What I Been Through"

For the most part, everything was quiet on the northern front since Pusha T opened fire with 'The Story Of Adidon'. Although J Prince has spread the word of Drake's potential "career-shattering" reaction, the OG figure has dullly noted that it is unlikely to appear. Since that specific disclosure fans have wondered whether or not the beef disappears, to be measured by the power of 'Duppy' and 'Adidon'. Anyway, the public consensus seems to favor Pusha as the ultimate winner, given the "juicy" nature of his personal attacks.

While Drake has previously broken the silence on social media with a statement about his blackface use, his absence is certainly noticed. It seems, however, that he is indeed somewhat on the Gram; looking viewers caught the rapper lurking in the commentary section of rapper Smiley 61st, in accordance with his tradition of scouting emerging talent. Eventually he made a few cryptic remarks, wrote 'Black Benz no friends' and 'Nobody really knows what I've been through'.

Of course he was immediately congratulated with his newly announced baby, although he met such reactions with radio silence. It is interesting to see how Drizzy lurks and you have to ask yourself whether a collaboration with Smiley is in progress. Anyway, check out his silent return.

http://www.mp3blast.co/drake-back-on-the-gram-says-nobody-really-know-what-i-been-through/

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Party / #queen Of TW3RK Looses Control / See What Happened Between Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky At Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.