Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,731 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Have Fed Mouths Who Have Cursed Me – Toke Makinwa Says As She Throw Shades - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Fed Mouths Who Have Cursed Me – Toke Makinwa Says As She Throw Shades (278 Views)

Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Fed Mouths Who Have Cursed Me – Toke Makinwa Says As She Throw Shades by 1Ebiscoo: 12:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerian On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa is currently throwing shades on Twitter to all those who were never part of the struggle but are now always the ones to criticize ones progress. According to her, many people who have criticized and even cursed her have ended up being fed by her.

Toke Makinwa tweeted;

“Last night conversation with my day 1 Isoken brought back so many memories of my early days

Funny how people see the now and feel it just happened, what my eye has seen in this industry to get to where I am today ehn….. God is good

From “her own is too much, she’ll do anything for attention, it’s all hype, eww this YouTube thing she does etc” now almost everyone has Vlogs, taking pictures, putting themselves out there, my people focus on your focus and do you.

People hate what they want so bad, they hate you cos you are not afraid to live. You take the risk, they steady praying it’ll fail and once it doesn’t, they hate you for daring to be different.

I have fed mouths that have cursed me, stuck my neck out for people that’ll take my plate in a heartbeat. But for God, my own for don finish
Just keep praying, working, fighting for your own, trust that God doesn’t sleep and he sees it all. You will always win

One time I got an opportunity to host a gig, I was in a meeting with the organizers when a colleague of mine called in, the phone was on speaker and the first thing she asked was why Toke Makinwa? I’ve been here longer than her, I’ll do it for half of what she’s demanding”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/i-have-fed-mouths-who-have-cursed-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kanayo O.kanayo Declares Interest To Run For House Of Representatives / Reggae Legend, Ras Kimono Dies @60 / Unbelievable!! Two Guys Fight Over A Girl, Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.