Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice (5535 Views)

How To Add Download Links To Wordpress / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Moving From To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
HolyBranches:

I am not a webmaster. I do believe you can do it yourself even.

Check out their link here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/steempress/

Here is another tutorial: https://steemit.com/utopian-io/@apkmopo.com/tutorials-steempress-to-write-steemit-post-on-wordpress

Do contact a webmaster if you think you need one. As for the "Steem Blockchain" a term you will come across often, mention me any time you feel like asking any questions about it.

Hi, my site is now life on Wordpress. I tried to register directly at steemit.com, verified my email but they refused to send me an SMS to verify my account in the final step. Did i do wrong by trying to register at the site itself instead of from a plugin? Cos it looks like they are now playing tough with free registration and actually want you to pay.
Re: Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice by Eze2000(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Newsprex:
Blogger is better than WordPress for blogging only...

In Blogger, u just have to setup your blog and SEO and start blogging for free.

Hahaha...in WordPress,

You go pay for host, you go pay for premium plugins, you go pay for softaculous or Cpanel (VPS), .....

Any plugin u install will take your host memory and your posts and images...

U won't be able to enjoy all the services on WordPress for free....everything is about payment.

So, I will advice u to stick to blogger....

Content is the key...get a good niche, write on it, and drive traffics on social media, forums, websites, YouTube, Quora, reddit, and many more...

I have moved from blogger to WordPress and I didn't see any difference...

I don switch now to ghost.org

On prexblog.com

So, write good contents and drive traffics...no difference

Bro, is your forum on blogger? And did you use the same domain name on Wordpress and blogger?

I'm thinking of moving back to blogger but worried about Goggle blacklisting my site/domain name
Re: Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice by HolyBranches: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
laurazea:

Hi, my site is now life on Wordpress. I tried to register directly at steemit.com, verified my email but they refused to send me an SMS to verify my account in the final step. Did i do wrong by trying to register at the site itself instead of from a plugin? Cos it looks like they are now playing tough with free registration and actually want you to pay.

Free registration takes time because they want to make sure you're not a bot

Join steempress discord server so you can ask them questions directly:

https://discord./A97AmfF
Re: Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog / 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Adsense Over Affiliate Marketing-Techinfo / Revealed: Who Were The First 10 Users On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.