Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You (8485 Views)

The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by tiredoflife(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
win2kwire:
Go and do extensive research on this almighty and Jesus before spreading this big lie to other equally stupid sub Saharan Africans.
2018 and morons still believe the 419 of colonizers and enslavers.

We didn't hurt u
U will heal one day cool

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by Chibuzoc(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2018
wakaman:
The message of Jesus was liberation, liberation from dogma, religion, laws and tradition.
Jesus let us know we could and should be self governed as we are God in fractal existence.

Religion limits us to our freedom. Freedom is a biblical concept introduced by God Himself as the very essence and purpose of man's existence.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Liveair:
Until you can explain why there exist errors in the Bible, you can't be taken seriously.
cheesy cheesy cheesy....Can you list them out to me ? If you don't mind.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by win2kwire: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
tiredoflife:

We didn't hurt u
U will heal one day cool
I hope you (or your future generations) get commonsense one day. Amen!
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by joshkke(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

You dey find trouble grin

No dear, you don't understand. Ultimately he is saying this is true. No matter who is saying it. It fulfills scriptures. Philippians 2:9-11

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,"

"that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,"

"and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
New King James Bible
Always listen with the ear of The SPIRIT, dearly beloved.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nkjv.bible.free.app
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by lastmessenger: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2018
win2kwire:
Go and do extensive research on this almighty and Jesus before spreading this big lie to other equally stupid sub Saharan Africans.
2018 and morons still believe the 419 of colonizers and enslavers.
why not open a new thread and show us what you know about Jesus Christ?
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by sweetilicious(f): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2018
orisa37:
This is Free Will.
Am telling you. Eph 1 and 2 talks about how God predestined us and the authorities God bestowed upon Jesus which we also partook in.Understanding this verse helps me to trust more in God.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Which pic is the real picture of jesus grin grin
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by Liveair: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Glycolysis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy....Can you list them out to me ? If you don't mind.
Means you haven't been studying enough. I stopped wasting energy on folks who don't study the bible long ago.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Liveair:

Means you haven't been studying enough.
I stopped wasting energy on folks who don't study the bible long ago.
Is that the evidence I asked for ?
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by Xeeman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

And from John the beloved, I give to you the mystery of the image of God Almighty revealed in the man CHRIST JESUS to be shared among us, to those who will accept and obey the Son of God Almighty who conveyed God's grace and truth to us.

I hope you have believed and are running the race to meet your Father God personally. That special day is coming and of course you know from the beginning that God Almighty wouldn't lie. He isn't lacking in authority, as in not able to accomplish what he promised, no, He's strong and mighty to declare your end from your beginning.

I am praying for you, pray for me too

I'm confused about the profile of Jesus,
Some times he appears as God, sometimes son of God in the other time servant of God.
Which one should I believe?
Pls reasonable answer straight to the point.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by win2kwire: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
illiterate sh1t.
There is no emperical evidnce of this, stop peddling lies from ficticous religions and brainwashing others into slowpoke-hood like you.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by orisa37: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
That once you become Born Again, follow Christ only forever.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by CanadaCars(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the the son of God. The first of God's creation. Not God himself. Jesus Christ while on earth up until he ascended to heaven and even in heaven kept calling the almighty God his father and God. No mater how churches try to paint it the truth in the bible will never change. Jesus was created by his God and father. Rev. 3:14.
Rev. 1:1. God gave Jesus the revelation which he gave to his angel to show to John.
So Jesus did not possess the revelation it was given to him by God. How could he be God?.
Joh.5:26 only the father is self-existent he gave life to Jesus.
Jesus was exalted because he remained faithful to his God and father while on earth untill death. Philp 2:8,9,
If he is God he wouldn't need to be exalted. He was tempted. God cannot be tempted.
While on earth Jesus had the choice either to obey God or disobey him that is why Satan tempted him. This cannot be true if he was God man at that time as the churches teach. The truth is clear Jesus is not God by any streach of imagination. He is the first of God's creation who was exalted to a very lofty position more than all other creation. THE only person he is subject to is his father and almighty God. 1Cor. 15:24-28.
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by lightblazingnow(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
AMEN
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by orientation666: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
1 John 5:19
"And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in wickedness."
1 John 5:20
"And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."
1 John 5:21
"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen."
Re: The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You by CanadaCars(m): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2018
1John 5:20 does not need explanation. Read it carefully it says through Jesus we get to know him that is true again it calls Jesus the son of him that is true.
Finally it refers that that him that is true whom Jesus the son has given us understanding the true God and eternal life. Jesus is not almighty God. He is a created being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Learn In Church Today / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.