Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose (18397 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by nairavsdollars(f): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2018
He uses the newspapers to clean his bom bom after poopoo
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari don't know what's going on within presidency talk less of Nigeria. grin
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68218825:
I love the ways Fayose followers on his Twitter account are giving him some good uppercut with their reply.
Mumu Guv!

You obviously couldn't manage your business well ..now it's gone

How do you think you can manage yourself with 30k monthly stipend
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by lonelydora: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2018
iksmoore:
The Governor of Ekiti state Governor Fayose has again lambasted President Buhari for not being in tune with the latest happenings in the country. He made this known in his twitter account that "the president doesn't read newspapers".

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/06/president-buhari-doesnt-read-newspapers.html?m=1

A well known fact is Buhari reads cartoon part of the newspaper
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Kaycee9242(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2018
U dt is d editor of newspapers how av u used it to better d lives of ekiti ppl, u all are same abeg

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Celestyn8213: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Go epp am read newspaper na.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by farolee(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by secpowell: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2018
This is the most useless comment i had ever read.Is it all about to win election and not to serve the people.
tesppidd:
I wonder what it shall profit wailers like ffk, ayo fayose, wike, reno, if they insult buhari and get a lot of likes
while buhari still wins 2019 with millions of votes from almajiris who don't even read and use the internet.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by jaybee3(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Perhaps he isn't bright enough to navigate tons of sponsored fake news

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Sunmolar(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2018
iksmoore:
The Governor of Ekiti state Governor Fayose has again lambasted President Buhari for not being in tune with the latest happenings in the country. He made this known in his twitter account that "the president doesn't read newspapers".

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/06/president-buhari-doesnt-read-newspapers.html?m=1

what have you to offer to move the country forward,noisemaker?
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2018
god2good:
Sarki! say na true? All BMC, how does this secret link?

lol
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by nkemchineke: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Im telling u. I saw the names supporting Buhari, all Jamiu, Abdul, ..so i wonder, fast that u are muslim doesnt mean u must support every muslim. common.
tesppidd:
what about people that answer names like uche, okoro, dappa, alamesiya??

the reverse is the case right?

those types of names will never see anything right as concerns "Mohomodou" Buhari.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by fucktoto: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2018
because he's a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour and a dullard.

he'd rather worry about his sick cows and how to release his boko haram boys in detention.

cc yarimo, shamecurls, blackpanda.

asalamyalekum, brothers.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2018
Read what u dont understand
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by expert234: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2018
tesppidd:
what about people that answer names like uche, okoro, dappa, alamesiya??

the reverse is the case right?

those types of names will never see anything right as concerns "Mohomodou" Buhari.

I don't answer names like uche, okoro, dappa, but I know that buhari is a dullard.

If your president is calling West Germany in 2014 and you are supporting him, then you need to have your brain relegated to dump site to be grinded and used for making cow feed
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by onlyme07(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2018
I agre with Fayose on this or the newspaper he (Buhari) reads is specially printed 'cos his utterances sometimes is out of this world.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by contigiency(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Mr President does even more than you do Fayose. Just that he doesn't have to react to some of your doctord, sponsored and fake reports.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by contigiency(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
What do you expect from an incoherent chronic Dullard like Buhari so cannot read nor even name just five members of his cabinet along with the ministry they head.

You don't have to present yourself like this before the public. Are you the one that present papers for him in different programs that he attends both within and outside the country. Even our energetic PhD Jonathan does not even read as coherently as buhari.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by fucktoto: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68218825:
I love the ways Fayose followers on his Twitter account are giving him some good uppercut with their reply.
Mumu Guv!

you better mind your sour beans and potatoes business and stop meddling with nairaland politics. if you can't stay neutral, please use another account for it.

foooolani zombies like shamecurls, blackpanda, yarimo, omenka, etc all have spare handles they use to advertise their wares because they know it would be silly to do business in a PDP - dominated nairaland. berem too was a former zombie but when her business suffered she had to sit on the fence and even created a new moniker.

the only zombies that don't do business are saarkki and buhariguy...those ones are jobless illiterates. they just chant 'sai baba' from morning till night and hope tuwo falls from heaven and lands on their table.

please it's just a friendly advice, no pun intended. and, by the way, i'm fasting too.

asalamyalekum, bro.

Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by SalamRushdie: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2018
contigiency:

You don't have to present yourself like this before the public. Are you the one that present papers for him in different programs that he attends both within and outside the country. Even our energetic PhD Jonathan does not even read as coherently as buhari.

I now see you are not okay ... Buhari that can't read and even comprehend simple questions, the same Buhari that slurrs through his speeches and yet you say he read better than Jonathan ...hahahahahahahaha grin ..this is funniest thing I have heard all day

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2018
fucktoto:

you better mind your sour beans and potatoes business and stop meddling with nairaland politics. if you can't stay neutral, please use another account for it.

foooolani zombies like shamecurls, blackpanda, yarimo, omenka, etc all have spare handles they use to advertise their wares because they know it would be silly to do business in a PDP - dominated nairaland. berem too was a former zombie but when her business suffered she had to sit on the fence and even created a new moniker.

the only zombies that don't do business are saarkki and buhariguy...those ones are jobless illiterates. they just chant 'sai baba' from morning till night and hope tuwo falls from heaven and lands on their table.

please it's just a friendly advice, no pun intended. and, by the way, i'm fasting too.

asalamyalekum, bro.
K.
The only thing that made me laugh is PDP dominated Nairaland, you wish!

Anyways cos you are fasting, let me just say May The Almighty Allah answer your prayers in this Ramadan period.
Have a nice day.
Bye.

NB: As for being so concern about our business, we say a very big THANK YOU for the heads up!

Dalu.
Nagode.
Ose.
Merci
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by OhiOfIhima: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Possibly reading the one back dated when Nigeria was in good shape... Those aids are myopic, dey can do anything to pleased Buba..
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by fucktoto: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68222282:

K.
The only thing that made me laugh is PDP dominated Nairaland, you wish!

Anyways cos you are fasting, let me just say May The Almighty Allah answer your prayers in this Ramadan period.
Have a nice day.
Bye.

NB: As for being so concern about our business, we say a very big THANK YOU for the heads up!

Dalu.
Nagode.
Ose.
Merci

i don't care about your business really coz i hate beans and potato and i'm allergic to salad.

my only concern is that your business might suffer because your blind support for APC might discourage potential customers from the PDP side.

and, like it or not, they dominate nairaland now. i know former sai barbarians who oppose boooohari's gonment now more than PDP people. so be guided.

asalamyalekum.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
Says a governor that cannot read even a written speech without stuttering!
do you need us to remind you of "what did samson ate?"
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by rolams(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2018
tesppidd:
I wonder what it shall profit wailers like ffk, ayo fayose, wike, reno, if they insult buhari and get a lot of likes
while buhari still wins 2019 with millions of votes from almajiris who don't even read and use the internet.

Use your sense to reason just 4 once! What lie has he (Fayose) purported here? Do you also read newspaper? If you do, what was PMB response to benue killings regarding his directive to the IGP? PMB responses to some major challenges we are facing in Nigeria is "I DONT KNOW" This shows Fayose was right!
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Sirjamo: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

do you need us to remind you of "what did samson ate?"
You think it's wrong? Get ENG 224: Use of English and Communication studies, thank me later, if you want.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2018
In Nigeria of today the media has been so bastardized that I don't believe most things I read except on self verification.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by luckysmills: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Who said buhari does not read papers? He does. It's just that he forgets everything immediately due to old age.
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by emmaitive(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2018
tesppidd:
if you like use all of the derogatory adjectives in the oxford dictionary to describe him.

he presides till 2023!
are you God? that want to make him president till 2023
Re: "President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose by donqx: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege / US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Senate Moves To Approve E-Voting For Future Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.