Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,292 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture (959 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by IamTheAnswers: 4:55am On Jun 06, 2018
What Leader seeks to make an institution his private limited company registered in Ilorin. That's what you get when you allow PDP ideas govern a country. I tell you the simple truth PDP would have destroyed your people if the Almighty God didn't push PDP out of leadership.

Ask PDP what they were doing in the years they held sway bars of Nigeria kudi, I mean ewia, money, there was too much money to make Nigeria more better than Dubai UAE, but your former government was busy sharing money and positions. What President Buhari is doing in Nigeria right now is managing and borrowing money here and there to cushion recession, I mean seriously hunger and thirst in the country.

Most of Igbo's are shouting buhari must die, who is more wicked minded people than an Igbo's business man, who will love to buy something cheaper than the intended and sell very high. Something he use to buy from depot and then when you offer to supply him the product cheaper, he or she, just Igbo traders, try them, they are more wicked than the devil. Because Buhari didn't allow you scatter the country as you proposed. If you really wanted to move you could have modified without including the others of the southern states, stop the madness fakes!!!!!

Most of you younger brains and retired civil rights, you know the truth. Tell Saraki the game is up, first was Dino, now Him. Is this not obvious my people, can't you all see clearly Wake up Nigerians, politicians can do anything, I must tell you.

Get out PDP ideas, get out leaders without conscience, and some of them are so Educated you know, for what you asked?? To steal, to share, to destroy. Take back the money if you could buhari, Go on, do it and I mean it.

And then, the politicians will run out of cash to sponsor Election through money, it will be integrity and performance basement which will get someone into power. Not stolen funds which is requesting for more blood, more and greater blood and destruction of government and institutions.

Bye bye PDP!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by god2good: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
Most of Igbo's are shouting buhari must die, who is more wicked minded people than an Igbo's business man, who will love to buy something cheaper than the intended and sell very high. Something he use to buy from depot and then when you offer to supply him the product cheaper, he or she, just Igbo traders, try them, they are more wicked than the devil. Because Buhari didn't allow you scatter the country as you proposed. If you really wanted to move you could have modified without including the others of the southern states, stop the madness fakes!!!!!
OP, who offend you? Igbo

Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by galadima77(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Op don fyn trouble...
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2018
The corrupt politicians are a disgrace to this country, and the youths of the country are a bigger disgrace!

The future looks so bleak.

God save Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Jun 06, 2018
And then, the politicians will run out of cash to sponsor Election through money, it will be integrity and performance basement which will get someone into power. Not stolen funds which is requesting for more blood, more and greater blood and destruction of government and institutions.
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by ismail4sure: 5:30am On Jun 06, 2018
hope you are speaking for yourself ba
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by orisa37: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2018
A Fraud and a Poli-Mockery.
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by IamTheAnswers: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2018
I should have done this a long time
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by kmaster007: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2018
I pick some point sims ur making common sense
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by izombie(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Just imagine this op mofo. Buhari is borrowing money so that we won't go into recession, that is just bullllll. Its still baffling how you guys are still able to defend this duuulllllardddd. Op please tell me, what has igbos got to do with this your write up?
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by IamTheAnswers: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2018
The hard drive
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by IamTheAnswers: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
The best
Re: Saraki And Empty Noise Making Assembly Embrass And Torture by IamTheAnswers: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
I saw

(1) (Reply)

IGP Idris Could Be Charged With Armed Robbery / Christain Body Visits Jamb To Put The Arabic Misconception Issue To Rest / Alleged Cultist Stabs Himself To Death For ‘seeing Ghosts’ In Bariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.