Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. (875 Views)

"How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by pinstrap11: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Copy the link below to your phone and download and install the App on your phone.
http:///ly.getmyphoneback
WITH just 3600Naira . You can Recover Your phone if stolen or lost.

Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by adecz: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Wow!!
Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by dnawah(m): 6:00am On Jun 06, 2018
pinstrap11:
Copy the link below to your phone and download and install the App on your phone.
http:///ly.getmyphoneback
WITH just 3600Naira . You can Recover Your phone if stolen or lost.
na that babe go bring am back to my house?if yes make i throw way my phone now now
Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by pinstrap11: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2018
You rightly mentioned above that there are several apps all over the world with similar features.
The question is, do they work for the society they were made for, yes they do. Let me give you an example of such, lookout! But they don't work in Nigeria because of Two thing, we have actually advanced the art of stealing phones and secondly internet coverage is still in a way limited

PinsApp was development working on the mindset of a Nigerian theft. So to answer your questions
1. Does it work if there is no internet data? Answer is yes!

It has an offline capability that ensure a phone can be track via sending SMS command to query for its coordinate which returns specific longitude and latitudes. So you have 100% visibility on your device whether its offline or online

2. Can the app be removed through flashing or formating of the phone?
Remember I mentioned earlier that this app was made with the mindset of a Nigerian mobile phone thief, the app cannot be removed from the device!
How? There is a non deletion capability that ensures that the app is rooted to the device. So, flash the phone a hundred times, it cannot be removed.

I will like to entertain further questions from you so that we can all learn from ourselves!
Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by Jaabioro(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Offline/online and undeletable flashy capacity,here you have my back..
Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by pinstrap11: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2018
The capacity is awesome. Is the first of such now. It is specifically made to Recover stolen Phones and bring the culprit to justice. It has all the Features mentioned: Capturing the picture of the culprit, The address plus the house number of the culprit, INCASE of removing your SIM, it has the capacity to work offline by getting all CONTACT calls and messages the phone has been used for.
Register now with just 3600naira. To.enjoy all the Features. Any further delay may be too late. Secure your phone now!!
Click on this link to download and install it on your phone. /getmyphoneback
For more details contact: 08024450579.

1 Like

Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by ogolomachi(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
pinstrap11:
You rightly mentioned above that there are several apps all over the world with similar features.
The question is, do they work for the society they were made for, yes they do. Let me give you an example of such, lookout! But they don't work in Nigeria because of Two thing, we have actually advanced the art of stealing phones and secondly internet coverage is still in a way limited

PinsApp was development working on the mindset of a Nigerian theft. So to answer your questions
1. Does it work if there is no internet data? Answer is yes!

It has an offline capability that ensure a phone can be track via sending SMS command to query for its coordinate which returns specific longitude and latitudes. So you have 100% visibility on your device whether its offline or online

2. Can the app be removed through flashing or formating of the phone?
Remember I mentioned earlier that this app was made with the mindset of a Nigerian mobile phone thief, the app cannot be removed from the device!
How? There is a non deletion capability that ensures that the app is rooted to the device. So, flash the phone a hundred times, it cannot be removed.

I will like to entertain further questions from you so that we can all learn from ourselves!
are trying to tell me if I give the stolen phone out to my friend who is a phone engineer for hard core reset, d app will still be there?come to think of it, if I steal your phone, a better vpn will be install on it power by my phone hot-spot till I sell it off
Re: New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. by pinstrap11: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't think u read my message very well. If you did you wouldn't be saying what u re saying. SLOT d number one phone selling company in Nigeria is one of our affiliate now. For every phone you will be buying now, our App will be embedded on it. I don't think you know better than SLOT for them to patronize us. So, if u like don't buy it from me, you will meet it on the phone you re buying from SLOT. The money still come to my company. Wake up boy. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Notorious Son Of Slain Bandit Kingpin Arrested By Police. Photos / Little Baby Almost Crushed By Bags Of Cement At A Shop In Lagos. Photos / Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.