Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (69644 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by laydoh(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Now,who said Ronaldo is not the greatest player to ever grace the madrid jersey?

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Noaril(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you watch out for 2mao headline about Madrid loss. You'd see how they'd still manage to praise him for the loss. Bale won the UCL for Madrid and i was surprised to see how the media turned it around to praise Ronaldo instead. You won't believe i can't remember the name of that player that score the only goal for portugal in the euro final cuz the victory was all buit around him at the end. Smh for these days medis aswear.
. The same way Messi was praised during the Champions league turn around against PSG in which Neymar was the main man. and the same way Messi was praised for leading Argentina to WC final when Do Maria did all the job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Squillaci:

Dude both messi and ronaldo have over 200 and less than 250 assists. So messi only lead him by 30+assists just as ronaldo lead him by over 30 goals despite starting his career as a (Right) midfielder.
while Messi started his career as a center forward
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

The media ruined it. Ronaldo is just an prolific goal scorer and that's were it ends. Messi is way beyond goal scoring. You can never see Ronaldo move the ball in the midfield, all he does is run to the box to score. Messi is everywhere on the pitch.
Modric is the same...Everybody knows Modric is Messi-esque... and Messi is similar, but these Ronaldo fans should give me one play maker you can compare Ronaldo with
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Roughfyzay:

The aim is to win the league and cap it off with another Champions League title this season. Winning the treble will be good but we can just leave the copa del rey as consolation for the new captain in Catalonia
And u couldnt win supercup abi
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Modric is the same...Everybody knows Modric is Messi-esque... and Messi is similar, but these Ronaldo fans should give me one play maker you can compare Ronaldo with

They know absolutely nothing. They are the people that will ask, what's the score line and when they hear Ronaldo, then they scream he is the best ever. Match they won't watch and when they do, they would only gaze their eyes on goal scorers.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
while Messi started his career as a center forward
Come again?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
What is this one saying. you know the number of coaches that had called shot at Madrid before the emergence of Zizou.
go back to da oza room madame. Thanks
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by voiceofthetruth: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

You showed a link about assist

Continue to show that of chances created, take-ons, dribble, accuracy of shots on target et al. Provide it.

Did you hit your head as a kid. When is football judged by dribbles and take-ons, please also show me how Messi is better than Ronaldo this way:

Goals:
Headers
Acrobatics
Positioning
Defensive play
Goals scored outside the box

For all the names you guys have called Ronaldo for waiting inside the box, he has still scored more goals than Messi from outside the box. Honestly I don't know what else you guys want from him. Maybe he should make himself shorter, smaller and draw more tattoos to please you... I don't blame you though.. Most 5ft guys like you always see the world from a small point of view..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Noaril(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
lol too.. How is it of la-liga? In la-liga messi has more playing time than headnaldo. So what do you mean?
U mumu oo.. so you are telling me cr7 played 149 matches more than Messi in LA liga?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by oshe11: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

messi played for barca for how many years ? answer me ...How many years ? He got his 5 balon d whatever in same barca..broke records in same barca.. And oldie in same barca and now a captain in same barca...

Ronaldo played for Man UTD..Won champions league..broke records in EPL ..WON balon'dor..
like shvt wasn't enough ..
He went to madrid.. Won titles.. champions leagues bigger than the entire barcelona.
Broke records..won balon'dorsss..and shvt.
like shvt wasn't enough..
The legend went to settle with them old ladies (juventus) ..and he's still gonna break records and win more..

and you type trash with your miserable thumbs out of hatred and malice you got fpr cr7? it shall not be well with you..

say amen.

ewugambia!

#YOLO

Answer this question....

Since the season Ronaldo moved to La liga....

Who between Ronaldo and Messi have more....

Goals

Assists

Trophy

Just put the player name in those 3 questions

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

Just?? Well Ronaldo has just 22 assist more than Benzema

Btw, why have you skipped the other stats?
do you know that messi haved 28-33 assist before cr7 came to laliga
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Seunnzy:

Come again?
it's only a question please.. Since ronaldo started his career playing from the right, so messi started his own career playing as a centre forward cuz ayam not understanding for all this headnaldo fans anymore.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
oshe11:

Of you were close, I'd spank You

Messi plays for Barca as a team but Madrid plays for Ronaldo

Ronaldo is useless without Madrid's playmakers but Messi is a playmaker and a goalscorer

So how he take win world best with man u, carrick, anderson, brown, oshea, fletcher et al?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by IbBarham(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Olympic now? Don't let people hear you nau.

It's shameful
Elegbon so you mean winning Olympics with the national team is not an achievement?
What about Atlanta '96 that Nigeria won.. Wasn't it celebrated as an achievement in football? Gbagbe oshi any win na win...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Noaril:
. The same way Messi was praised during the Champions league turn around against PSG in which Neymar was the main man. and the same way Messi was praised for leading Argentina to WC final when Do Maria did all the job
cant believe someone typed this shit
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Noaril:

Messi wasn't praised in that match. The same match , Messi left both free kick and penalty for Neymar which he converted because he knew it was his night

Do Maria? The same Di Maria that was always injured. Why was Messi begged to come back by virtually every Argentian including the president?

Quit playing yourself

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by IbBarham(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Olympic now? Don't let people hear you nau.

It's shameful
What's shameful about that? Elegbon so you mean winning Olympics with the national team is not an achievement?
What about Atlanta '96 that Nigeria won.. Wasn't it celebrated as an achievement in football? Gbagbe oshi any win na win...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by iamfromlagos(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Galaticos444:
There ar 2types of football club,real madrid and others.
what say you?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some of you are fools, check the definition of the word soccer or football and tell Ronaldo is more of a goal scorer. Why the Messi no carry dribble pass Roma for Ucl Champions league. I repeat, FOOLS!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Squillaci:

So how he take win world best with man u, carrick, anderson, brown, oshea, fletcher et al?
No sir,he won with giggs,scholes,rooney,nani et al..
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by voiceofthetruth: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Squillaci:

Help me ask the olodo o.... Fletcher, brown, Carrick, Nani are badass playmakers Abi?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Sleekfingers: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmmm. Awon Kindergartens
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
voiceofthetruth:

Did you hit your head as a kid. When is football judged by dribbles and take-ons, please also show me how Messi is better than Ronaldo this way:

Goals:
Headers
Acrobatics
Positioning
Defensive play
Goals scored outside the box

For all the names you guys have called Ronaldo for waiting inside the box, he has still scored more goals than Messi from outside the box. Honestly I don't know what else you guys want from him. Maybe he should make himself shorter, smaller and draw more tattoos to please you... I don't blame you though.. Most 5ft guys like you always see the world from a small point of view..

You just confirmed you are a dunce.
What's the purpose of headers, acrobatics, positioning? Ain't it revolving around that person being the goal scorer?

Take-ons, dribble, chances created are for other teammates. Shows stats of relevant things and not gymnastics you wrote up there.

Btw, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has all the nonsense you wrote then that makes him the best the world has ever seen by your logic.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

They know absolutely nothing. They are the people that will ask, what's the score line and when they hear Ronaldo, then they scream he is the best ever. Match they won't watch and when they do, they would only gaze their eyes on goal scorers.
lol... But you gotta give to Ronaldo , he is good and in the top 5 of all time
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by RealSolution: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

Why do people talk like this..
Ronaldo is taller, richer, more handsome, more philanthropic , no tattoo, donates blood, more children , more Instagram followers etc..
Football side..
More international goals..
King in Portugal, England, Spain and now Italy to be conquered.. He is king Alexander the great of modern football..
More champion league goal..
Better in the hair
Better with freekick
Better at penalty
More hayricks
His left leg is better than messi' s right leg and his right leg better than messi's left..
Scored against every team in laliga in a single season..
Tested more leagues.. More coaches, more teammates , and more opponents..
Fearless, courageous, better leader..
More impacts in a great team , more impacts in an average team..
He is not a crycry baby, who keeps retiring after every tournament..

PLS, SHOW ME ANY GREAT MOMENT OF MESSI WEARING ANY JERSEY ASIDE THAT OF FC.BARCA.

WE HAVE A RONALDO OF PORTUGAL,, AIRPORT NAMED AFTER HIM,,
CR7 OF MAN.UNITED AND SPAIN
AND NOW THE NEW TORMENTOR OF SPAIN

MESSI IS IN THE CLASS OF MALDINI, GIGGS, DEL PIERO ETC.. THEY ONE EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE CLUB..

NO FOOTBALL GREAT THAT HAS EVER BEEN CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME (GOAT).... EVER PLAY IN A SINGLE CLUB..
NOT ONE...
AM LOOKING FOR A dazzling MESSI IN A JERSEY OTHER THAN FC.BARCA..
If you don't know , xavi, iniesta,will tell you..
For now,,,,, MESSI shd be glad enough to have lived in the days of RONALDO

Unique? If not for football and media being something else, Ronaldo isn't different from a prolific goal scorer.

What else does he compared with Messi?

Assist?
Chances created?
Dribbles?
Take ons?

Just tell me one thing he does better than Messi? The only thing that compares between them is goals.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by LordAdamX: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

https://footiecentral.com/top-100-quotes-on-lionel-messi

Feed your eyes. Ronaldo what?

Stop shifting the goal post. You made a sh*t statement. I called you out. That's all!

Good night!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Noaril:
what the Bleep is this nonsense. Which fucking world cup did you watch?? Di Maria whose only goal of 2014 WC was created by Messi
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by iamfromlagos(f): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
GAJIT:

you got my message wrongly. I said let messi try a new adventure, i don't care the stars that may be there, that will make things even more difficult for him, because they'll try to prove their worth. Ok, let messi come to R. Madrid and make cr7's record there, and let cr7 come to barca and see how he'd smash messi's record easily.

CR7 is a G.O.A.T (Greates Of All Time), while Messi is a S.P.I.D.E.R. (Spain's Proud Indegenious Dormicile Espanyol Resident). Gud9t.
Any which way, haters gonna hate. They are both making money and you guys are hating over your 10Mb data.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
ottohan:

How can ur students concentrate in class with dat kind of dress wink
because it's giving you headache abi?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by sparkle6(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

Which league? What else does Ronaldo do besides scoring goals?

What else does he compared with Messi?

Assist?
Chances created?
Dribbles?
Take ons?

Just tell me one thing he does better than Messi? The only thing that compares between them is goals.
Some people are just hyper biased and sentimental. How do you compare a now player of 33 to a younger 31 in takeons. Its like you were watching cricket during his youthful years at man u and madrid. We all know who the helicopter legs is, so stop talking blindly. Have u ever humbled yourself to watch ronaldo destroying barca on youtube? 2009- 2015 its as of recent that he stopped doing show and focusing on goals due to age. I do watch good players and believe me messi is really good too. But dont let the madrid hatred u have blind ur judgemental ego. Give some credits to whom it deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Noaril(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

You just confirmed you are a dunce.
What's the purpose of headers, acrobatics, positioning? Ain't it revolving around that person being the goal scorer?

Take-ons, dribble, chances created are for other teammates. Shows stats of relevant things and not gymnastics you wrote up there.

Btw, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has all the nonsense you wrote then that makes him the best the world has ever seen by your logic.

Chai e just dey pain me say u mumu reach dis level as u be GOAT wen it comes to mumu. Messi should have take on , dribble and create chances against Roma naw. Idiot

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.