Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! (685 Views)

Iran Prophecy "The Coming Is Upon Us" (mahdi) King Abdullah / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! by Yefet(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2010
Johan Bezuidenhout April 26 at 8:31am Reply
I would so like to speak to you personally but am not able to
get to you all, so I will use technology to convey my message.

I know this message is long, but please just take five minutes
to read this message. Yesterday I heard a testimony that for me was so
"unreal". Because there is always pieces added to stories I phoned
around and found out that this testimony is indeed true.

A woman in our church (I, (Alta) spoke to her personally) told me this.Her friend's sister was on her way to Pretoria (a City in SA) after the Easter weekend.
She said that she never picks up any hitch-hikers.But on
this day she felt that she must pick up a man that she will see along the way.
At first she doubted if she should indeed pick up a certain man and then she
prayed to God and asked Him to give her confirmation as to this
request. The Holy Spirit spoke to her and confirmed that the man will
have a book in his hand. She drove on further and after a while she saw
a man with a 'BOOK IN HIS HAND' standing next to the road. She stopped
and the man got in the car, he however was silent and never said a
word. She started a conversation with him but he was still silent.
Just before Pretoria there was a Police road block. She said to the man. "I
hope you are not in a hurry as we will be here for a while".

The man purposely turned to her and with his open hand with
all five fingers pointing upwards and about 10cm from her face he said,
do you see my hand? She was so surprised about the strange question and could only answered "yes". Then the man said to her, "AS CLOSE AS MY HAND IS TO YOUR FACE, CLOSER THAN THIS IS THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST." She began to shake from fright and shock, and when she turned to the man in her car, he was gone.

She was in shock and spoke to a police man and said she wanted
to pull over as she is shacking too much. She told her story to the
police man and he said to her, "Madam you are the seventh person today
that has told us this",

The lady that I am currently in contact with over the phone says
there was a similar case on the Johannesburg road. I unfortunately don't have any info about this case.

Now a personal question to each of you: do you have a 110% surety
that you are ready to enter into heaven or do you have 0.01% doubt?
Have you ever got to the point where you gave your life to Jesus? Guys here where I sit, I'm soooo excited because I know what is to come
but I am also so sad because I know there is people who are lost and its
people I know personally. God is a God of love and He doesn't want anybody to go to hell but to live eternally with Him. It's your choice - TURN OR BURN.

The Word tells us that the coming of Jesus will be like a thief
in the night, nobody will expect it. Don't catch yourself standing in
front of Jesus telling Him: I didn't know the coming of Jesus existed
or I didn't know it will be so soon or I thought I still have enough
time because I'm young. Its gonna be too late!

Surely I want so see everybody I know, at work, all my friends
and family live with me in my Fathers house, Heaven!

Jesus Love
Alta
Re: A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! by alexleo(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2010
The message of his coming is real and weather the world believe it or not, Jesus is coming soon. Every passing day brings us closer to the day of his coming just as every passing day brings us closer to our grave. In days of Noah people doubted his message about the destruction thath will come upon the world then, but after 120 years it happened. God's soon may seem to be long in our own eyes but his plan must come to fulfilment.
Re: A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2010
Lol! This woman was shaking with fright because she was told by a hitchhiker that jesus was coming back? Let us just accept that the story is true. How come she got so frightened? Shouldn't she have been jumping for joy?
BTW, how would anyone who believe that the jewish carpenter is coming back recognize him, since there are so many different images of him flying around since the middle ages? The easiest thing in the world is to fake Jesus to decieve the many millions of gullible religious souls like you guys because you are all practically begging to be deceived, and deceit ye all shall get. You guys are opening yourself up for yet another chapter of fraud in the saga of the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind, religion. Na una sabi.
Re: A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! by Yefet(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2010
May God Have mercy on you and I pray that divine revelation opens up your eyes in Jesus name.
Re: A Testimony : Then The Man Said To Her, "christ Coming Is Very Very Very Close! by Jenwitemi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
In order words, you have nothing tangible to say. Next! grin
Yefet:

May God Have mercy on you and I pray that divine revelation opens up your eyes in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell! / Humanity's First Job / I Am Coming! Part Xiii By Susan Davis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.