Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) (917 Views)

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Shitnaan Maimako Is Dead: Sebastine Maimako, University Of Jos VC's Son Dies / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by dajan03: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2018
This Facebook user with the name Ramson Lohfa is seeking for help on the whereabout of her daughter by name Grace. She boarded a tricycle from the permanent site gate to farin gada which is not more than 500 metres from the permanent site gate. The daughter is nowhere to be found. Anyone with useful information should contact the number 08036814955 she put on her Facebook page or the nearest police station.

Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by dajan03: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2018
She'll return home don't be scared. She just took some days off to satisfy her sexual desires.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by Donald95(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Maybe you provoked her that morning,then she Angrily left to her Boyfriends house, You know ladies has fish brains sometimes
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by Shedrack777: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2018
If I see her, I won't bring her back, rather, I'll keep for one week to be giving me blow Jobs
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by swiz123(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2018
She's probably somewhere getting dicked; either with her consent or without it
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2018
God wil keep her safe
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by dajan03: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
williamdeluxe:
God wil keep her safe
Amen
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by danny56: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Custodian of konji men don pick her..... Those mallo guys no dey rest ooo.. if they miss her na children go suffer. May God bring her safely!
Re: This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) by dajan03: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
danny56:
Custodian of konji men don pick her..... Those mallo guys no dey rest ooo.. if they miss her na children go suffer. May God bring her safely!
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Maid Connives With Robbers To Steal Boss' N30m Jewelries (Photo) / Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) / Man Caught Having Sex With Teenager Inside Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.