Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Liverpool Interested In Signing Nigeria Ace Moses Simon To Support Mohamed Salah - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Interested In Signing Nigeria Ace Moses Simon To Support Mohamed Salah (438 Views)

Super Eagles Ace Moses Simon Shares Throwback Picture With His Wife / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Interested In Signing Nigeria Ace Moses Simon To Support Mohamed Salah by tommykiwi(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Liverpool are interested in striking a deal with Gent to sign Nigeria international Moses Simon during the summer transfer window, reports say. Scouts from Anfield kept tabs on Simon, 22, throughout the 2017-18 campaign as Jurgen Klopp looks to bolster his attacking options after a fine season. The Reds finished fourth in the Premier League while making a huge impact in Europe, reaching the Champions League final before suffering defeat to Real Madrid.

Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane combined to score over 90 goals during the season but Klopp is determined to sign a top-class winger to provide competition and cover. Goal say Gent’s Simon has emerged as a top target, with Liverpool considering launching a £10million offer to bring the Nigerian to Merseyside. Simon, who has played over 100 games for Gent since signing from Slovak outfit Trencin in 2014, is set to enter the final year of his contract and could be open to a move.

The player operated primarily from the left this season but is versatile and can also play down the right. He was left out of Nigeria’s World Cup squad because of a hip injury. At the end of last month, Liverpool completed a deal for Brazilian midfielder Fabinho. He signed a long-term contract at Anfield after leaving AS Monaco.

‘I am really excited about this move,’ Fabinho said. ‘This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional. ‘A football club of this size coming after my services, I didn’t have to think that much about coming over.’

Source...https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/06/liverpool-interested-signing-nigeria-ace-moses-simon-support-mohamed-salah-sadio-mane-7608888/

Re: Liverpool Interested In Signing Nigeria Ace Moses Simon To Support Mohamed Salah by Streethelper: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2018
grin good luck with that

(1) (Reply)

Players Highlight -the Problem With Ogenyi Onazi / Details: Deontay Wilder & Anthony Joshua Agree Fight Deal / ‘I Have Decided My Future’- Antoine Griezmann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.