Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' (612 Views)

Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha / Military: If Shekau Surrenders, We Will Accept Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by toliba1(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2018
A video of pupils in Kano state being served food in sheets of paper has gone viral. The video was released by the Voice of America Hausa yesterday June 4th.

According to VOA Hausa, the pupils complained that the food they were being given lacked ingredients like the one their parents give to them at home.

When the reporter asked why the pupils were being served food on pieces of papers, the teachers who refused to give their names, said the Federal government told them they were going to provide them with plates but they are still waiting for the plates.

Recall that during the 2015 election campaign, one of the promises of APC was to provide lunch for school pupils. The School Feeding programme was launched after they came into power and has taken off in some states.

Angry Nigerian, Ndotenyin Kingsley who shared the video online, says his dogs would never accept to eat from a sheet of paper.

Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by UDbester(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2018
dog is a friend of man, that i understand; but those people up north are not friends of man, they are wild animals like the porcupine that deserves to eat from the ground.

burahi as a president is a confirmed porcupine
Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by Exwizard: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2018
UDbester:
dog is a friend of man, that i understand; but those people up north are not friends of man, they are wild animals like the porcupine that deserves to eat from the ground.

You've lost your mind seriously

Pls this is wrong, Nigerians regardless of whatever ethnics groups should never be subjected to this.

1 Like

Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by Emytea(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2018
UDbester:

NOT DAT AM AGAINST U IN ANY WAY, BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE HUMAN BEING LIKE SO STOP SAYING SUCH UNWANTED WORD
Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by DaBullIT(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2018
I choose not to call the video propaganda , but i know that correspondents did not go to the state to obtain this video , if they did , they would appear in the videos themselves

Therefore for whatever intent or purpose the video is to serve , i know whoever sent the video added comment or captions

That said :

Government is providing free meals for school children , is it that same government that'll provide utensils for them as well ? Parents give their children coolers or bowls to buy meals in school , what happened to that ??

Before you start blaming the government blindly , think first
Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by Aroyehunkayode: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
This is a fake video,pls I want to call the attention of the public to some liars who present this government as liars,the government provided good meals for our pupils each day they are in school Pls this video is a propaganda and should be discarded
Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by freeze001(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:
I choose not to call the video propaganda , but i know that correspondents did not go to the state to obtain this video , if they did , they would appear in the videos themselves

Therefore for whatever intent or purpose the video is to serve , i know whoever sent the video added comment or captions

That said :

Government is providing free meals for school children , is it that same government that'll provide utensils for them as well ? Parents give their children coolers or bowls to buy meals in school , what happened to that ??

Before you start blaming the government blindly , think first

If u or in this case the government, take it upon yourself to provide food for members of the public under any head, it behoves you to provide dishes or vessels in which d food will be served. Personal plates n flasks should be optional. When u go to a restaurant or function, food is dished in plates whether for eating on or take out. How then is it such an unreasonable demand for the govt to provide dishes along with its meals?

These are children that are mostly playful and careless. How many flasks will they lose n replace? Then if they forget nko? No plates in d school so they use paper? Is that even decent?

Stop glorifying mediocrity and elevating poor standards to the new normal. The government can and should do better! The children deserve and should have better too!
Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by DaBullIT(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:

If u or in this case the government, take it upon yourself to [s]provide food for members of the public under any head[/s] ,CHILDREN it behoves you to [s]provide dishes or vessels in which d food will be served[/s] . [s]Personal plates n flasks should be optional[/s] REALLY ? THAT MADE SENSE TO YOU YOU DIDN'T TAKE YOUR OWN PLATE TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE SMALL . When u go to a restaurant RESTAURANT IS A SERVICE , DEMAND AND SUPPLY or function A FUNCTION WHERE YOU ARE INVITED AS FRIEND OR FAMILY, food is dished in plates whether for eating on or take out. [s]How then is it such an unreasonable demand for the govt to provide dishes along with its meals? [/s] VERY UNREASONABLE FOR THE REASON I'LL HIGHLIGHT BELOW

These are children that are mostly playful and careless. How many flasks will they lose n replace? Then if they forget nko

HOW MANY PLATES WILL GOVERNMENT REPLACE BECAUSE OF CHILDREN'S PLAYFULNESS OR CARELESSNESS
? No plates in d school so they use paper? Is that even decent?

Stop glorifying mediocrity and elevating poor standards to the new normal. The government can and should do better! The children deserve and should have better too!

Some will take the said plates to toilet , some will take it to class and break it , some will leave it in class where benches will be placed on it and it'll get destroyed , some will even take it home as such there won't be enough plates anymore

I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDING FREE FOODS AND STILL BUYING FREE PLATES FOR STUDENTS

Ungrateful people are abound in the world

Aregbesola gave them free education,free food , free uniform, free tablets , all he asked in return was for them to pay WAEC fees and they started protesting up and down, these are the same people who were paying upwards of 10k per term and still pay waec fees themselves they started complaining up and down, PDP spinned that and told the people , they are actually paying school fees , not waec fees

So maybe you'll understand my anger with that illustration

Of course it's not decent to eat on note books , but unless you've never been to a public school , don't tell me you've not seen this before
Re: ''none Of My Dogs Will Accept To Eat Food Served In Sheets Of Paper'' by Omeokachie: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Somebody is waiting on the wings to secure the contract to supply drugs to treat cholera.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Obasanjo's Fight Gets Messier / NYSC Reacts On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / The Coalition Of Apc Support Groups In Response To Buba Galadima, His R-apc, Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.