Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) (19288 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know what's more distracting, the pastor's ascites or the madman
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmm....before the haircut...the guy looked like an ordinary homeless person. ...after the hair cut...no doubt. ..the guy looks like a mad man.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Abduljabba(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Instead of driving straight to Onitsha, you lost control of yourself and diverted to Nteje.... Lol, what a wonderful and supernatural diversion.
the playmaker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by frank317: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lol... u took a picture of u standing with mad man u supposedly healed. U also took a picture of u cutting his hair

But u somhow failed to take the most important pix where u were having lunch with the supposedly healed mad man.

Only ur hair style shows u are a guy man and a scam.

Pls anybody from this village confirm this story? Is there a new mad man in ur village who has taken over from chinedu?

Chinedu open a facebook account and show us ur present pix... we already have one of when u were mad...
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
U did not heal him.

U showed him love.

He responded for now.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by livebullet(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
samysamy:

A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye has taken to Facebook to share the story of how he healed a mad man on his way to Onitsha.Read the shared by him before...

https://m./267581100259003?view=permalink&id=648275712189538

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/see-how-nigerian-pastor-healed-mad-man.html
Please, medical proof of sanity... Let's see a certified medical proof... Thanks
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by NsukkaDeeje: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
God knows all.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by divineappo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:
That man still doesn't look alright to me... His senses didn't come back completely

So he took before and after pictures of the miracle?

Obviously staged. angry
yes, it was staged because he said he lost control and diverted to the town, so he didn't plan for it. In such a state, I don't expect him to snap a pics before praying for him. It was really staged.

Also, where is the pics of the villagers watching, and pics of both of them eating @ the restaurant

God has the power to do more than this, but this one is a hoax.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Glory be to God.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by somito121(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Do you guys know that if pastors starts healing majority of these mad men/women, it will go a long way in helping the nation.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Why is he taking the glory?

Caption should have been : How God used me to heal a mad man.

Papa smuff, take note.
thank you o
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by FBIL: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
He diverted to Nteje because the portion of the road from Nteje Junction to Awkuzu Junction is not passable. And most commuters who dislike dust prefer to avoid that portion by going through Nteje. I'm a Christian but these randy men have destroyed my religion. Islam has also been destroyed. Thus, government should get involved seriously to control the mushrooming of Churches and mosques, and monitor their teachings. Else, the society may naturally relapse to worshipping deities.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by zudozz: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Joker!!
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by 0ubenji(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
ezesj:
U lost control and diverted to somewhere else..... Sorry, but isn't dat early signs of madness itself.... More so, aren't so called men of God supposed to have basic English language skill...

The flappy stomach and "Casanova" hairstyle I see here only reminds me of a beer parlour owner in my neighborhood
just like the yoruba, italian and spanish men of God who evangelize in their language uh?

U mean to tell me there's no fam member of urs around u there to tell u dat u are seriously mad? shocked
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Lordcenturion2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Awon werey oniro
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by 0ubenji(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
somito121:
Do you guys know that if pastors starts healing majority of these mad men/women, it will go a long way in helping the nation.
Kindly humor me, biko how does the presence/absence of madmen affect the Nation's economy? grin (20mks)
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by tbadejo25: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Which one is mad?
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Angrymode: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
If he said I healed then he is fake.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by doncent222(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
for me what can I say!!!!
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by akfeas(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

using jinns against jinns has serious implications, if u know, u know

Pastor Ephraim, take this

I believe u meant the word "jinx"
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by somito121(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
0ubenji:
Kindly humor me, biko how does the presence/absence of madmen affect the Nation's economy? grin (20mks)
Bros u go wicked o 20 marks, this type of question go be compulsory for exam.
But all the same the rate of mad people makes it difficult for a country to grow, but know that madness have different types e.g open madness and hidden madness.
Under hidden madness, most politicians falls under this category and the open is just like this one that happened. If I begin to list people with the hidden type of madness, you will just give me the full 20 marks.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Adukey(f): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
akfeas:

I believe u meant the word "jinx"

No, he meant jinns. He's correct.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
somito121:

Bros u go wicked o 20 marks, this type of question go be compulsory for exam.
But all the same the rate of mad people makes it difficult for a country to grow, but know that madness have different types e.g open madness and hidden madness.
Under hidden madness, most politicians falls under this category and the open is just like this one that happened. If I begin to list people with the hidden type of madness, you will just give me the full 20 marks.
Your Opinion. Thanks for this. However, you should check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
You healed ba
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Almaiga: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Igbo Man as a Pastor? If you believe this Man, you are OYO. cool
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
alphaconde:
so to cut mad man hair with scissors mean say the person don well.

ThisisNigeria
that’s how they all heal mad men - scissors and soap for a good bath and the person is healed ! Lol ! They won’t show the pictures And feed back after the “ miraculous healing “ - all that is needed is the photo opportunity and the healing reputation the story will give Oga pastor ! He will use the street to fleece so many people while the man will go back to being mad ! So sad !
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by themanderon: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Agents of darkness will never believe that God is still in the business of doing miracles. Well different strokes sha. Dem go soon full here now.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Otunski: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
God used you to heal a mad man. Simple and short.
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Godwin2real: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Doubt is a dangerous thing... Fools wil always act their foolishness b/cos they dont understand.....
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by dinomcjohn: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
To GOD be all the glory. This is great!
Re: Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) by Godwin2real: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
GOD don't need ur camera to confirm, Never forces u to belive. If u are too blind to see the miracle of GOD it wil be hard 4 u to recieve....... Imagine a man mad been healed through a PROPHET just passing through, what can we say of we that are mentally sound stil waitin for miracle its a pity... D only thing we are good @ is to display our foolishness i wonder y their life is the same every year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Betting Bad For A Christian? / 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.