Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! (603 Views)

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum / Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / Let me design a decent blog for you completely Free of Charge (by a good NL ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! by paschu: 9:43am On May 31, 2010
* Is your blog suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
    * Is it a MEDIOCRE and BORING blog that people HATE to read?
    * Does it still look like a DUSTBIN after all your effort to make it look neat?

[size=16pt][center]Give Me Just 1 Day And I Will Turn
Your Blog To A SUPER BLOG And
Make You A GURU Overnight!
[/center]
[/size]

People like to listen ONLY to the GURUS,

Why don't you let me give your blog the guru appearance?

Just take a look at this wordpress blog i designed: www.sophiasystems. OR
this blog which I'm still workin on: www.worldwidetvc..com and you will be
convinced that i can make people see you as a guru starting from TODAY.

When your blog is poor and unprofessional, it simply MISREPRESENTS YOU, and tells
everyone so loudly that  you're not the guru in your field; but a cheap no-good novice that
doesn't know a thing about his business!

Therefore 97% of the people that visit the blog will just  close it within 5 seconds. 
That means a total WASTE of TIME, MONEY and ENERGY on your side. The surest way to
remain BROKE all your life!

(NOBODY WANTS TO WASTE HIS TIME READING A BLOG POSTED BY A NOVICE!)

So if you're tired of wasting your time and money, and you now want to fast track your
business to the next level and earn the guru status overnight,  then let me design your blog for you now,

Please make NO mistakes!

This offer is STRICTLY on first come first served basis,  and the fee will increase as soon as I start seeing a rush.

The FEE FOR NOW starts from N5000 only per blog.

I can also install wordpress on your own domain for you if thats what you want!

Just talk with me now me NOW =>  0802 89 66 203

Cheers
Re: Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! by GBAjoin(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2010
nice blog, good luck cool
Re: Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! by Ltrust(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2010
Paschu, your blog is good, I have something similar to that with wordpress. But can you give me answer to this?: How did you increase the font size and secondly how did you change colour of the characters. Reply to this pls.
Re: Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! by GBAjoin(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2010
Ltrust:

Paschu, your blog is good, I have something similar to that with wordpress. But can you give me answer to this?: How did you increase the font size and secondly how did you change colour of the characters. Reply to this pls.

Let me answer that for you!

to increase a font just click on the icon for the font size,  read this thread for more about this:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451825.0.html

to change the color select the text and choose from the "Change color" drop down
wink
Re: Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! by bros1234(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2010
At least you should be able to buy hosting and do all that from your cpanel. No one will take you seriously if you dont start with a paid blog. Believe me.

Get a cheap UNLIMITED GB WEBHOSTING at www.wazohost.com
Re: Let Me Design Your Blog 4 You Now! by passion007: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hey poster, you do have a different blog--for a change! however, i think ur AdSense ads are misplaced and ur blog did take much time to load. I hope you will read: http://thebloggersguide..com/2010/05/optimize-your-blogger-blogs-to-load-in.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload This Site? / Get A Blog For N3,500 / Free Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.