Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

'What Next? A Cold For Firmino?' - Ramos Mocks Karius Concussion Claims - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'What Next? A Cold For Firmino?' - Ramos Mocks Karius Concussion Claims (513 Views)

World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'What Next? A Cold For Firmino?' - Ramos Mocks Karius Concussion Claims by Gangster1ms: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2018
The Spanish defender has issued a sarcastic response to claims that the goalkeeper sustained a serious injury during the Champions League final

Sergio Ramos has hit back at the furore surrounding his actions in the Champions League final between Liverpool and Real Madrid.

Mohamed Salah sustained a dislocated shoulder during the Reds' 3-1 defeat in Ukraine, after a tangle with the Spain international.

It has now been claimed that goalkeeper Loris Karius sustained a concussion after being elbowed by Ramos, and the centre-back has defended himself, insisting that the claims can only get more outlandish from here on in.

"Damn, they've given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing," he told reporters, per Cuatro. "I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified. I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold.

"After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."

http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/damn-what-next-ramos-reacts-to-karius-concussion-claims/1cfta78ag0ruo1eo6k1bl3l145

Cc lalasticlala and mynd44 grin

Re: 'What Next? A Cold For Firmino?' - Ramos Mocks Karius Concussion Claims by Giddymoney(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2018
I am still surprised this bastard is still alive

(1) (Reply)

Spain's Coach Julen Lopetegui Appointed As Real Madrid's Coach / Pray For Our Success At World Cup,super Eagles Beg Nigerians. / Russia World Cup Kicks Off Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.