Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) (3094 Views)

How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Donbrainx(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2018
It's no doubt that the new Super Eagles Jersey is way too Superb❤❤
And Every Celebrity wants to get one for themselves in one way or the other.

This is a compilation of female celebrities currently rocking the new outfit; The likes of Tiwasavage, Davido's Chioma Adesua Etomi, Lola OJ, Bolanle Olukanni, Uriel Ngozi and lot more.

Photos

Watch Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iv3fhy-BI0

Cc; lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
That first pics, I can see why davido is addicted to that girl. Only an Igbo girl can give a man such luxury.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Giddymoney(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2018
We are tired of hearing and seeing Nigeria jersey this and that, we want to start hearing things like

*Nigeria lost woefully against Argentina and the rest *

*Nigerians sacked their coach because they couldn't get pass the group stage *

And so on..
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by yemmight(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
That first pics, I can see why davido is addicted to that girl. Only an Igbo girl can give a man such luxury.

Only an Igbo girl? Na only Ibo girl you see in this picture. Tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by itspzpics(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2018
nice one
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Donbrainx(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

You Sure??
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by onyiibest(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2018
chioma back side ooooo!!! tiwasavage is just �
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by columbus007(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
chioma damn.
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Bluezy13(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Nothing there!!

She intentionally and stylishly slanted the dorsal part of the Jersey to reveal the vertebra apparatus with a complementing posture coupled with the ventral view of the camera from a slight angle of depression, but a careful scrutiny reveals low grade booty endowment. Compare it with other of her pictures.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Donbrainx(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bluezy13:

Nothing there!!

She intentionally and stylishly slanted the dorsal part of the Jersey to reveal the vertebra apparatus with a complementing posture coupled with the ventral view of the camera from a slight angle of depression, but a careful scrutiny reveals low grade booty endowment. Compare it with other of her pictures.

Chai..Please Come Again��
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Bluezy13(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Donbrainx:

Chai..Please Come Again��
cheesy
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by lawjjj: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
I am giving out free service for the first 6 people who consults me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwl16wAhoA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by Masterclass32: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
So much hype on top this jersey.

Make we no commot for group stage o.
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by skedman(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Time will tell if she is really the one. Meaning davido might get broke or be richer . That is my experience with igbo ladies .
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by stayingfocused: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
beautiful
Re: Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) by naijacentric(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
anufia tribalism no dey tire u get sense now

(1) (Reply)

Small Girl Big God: Sugar Daddy Buys Actress Anita Joseph A Massive Mansion / Check Out Inside Of AY Comedian’s Multimillion Naira Mansion (PHOTOS) / Tonto Dikeh And Tunde Ednut Hint Us About Their Wedding. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.