Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses (16599 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by successyoung(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
I wonder oo
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
How many people knows about kannywood in this country??
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
youngest85:
Beware of armed robbers

All this paid agents ...go back to your master and tell them the smear campaign script is very weak and nonsensical. They should learn or ask OBJ how he did it successfully with Atiku...smear campaigns are for smart and intelligent People

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by OhiOfIhima: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
PaulOgrady:
Useless news.
Senate President should be impeaching Buhari not meeting actors and actresses.

If he failed to impeach him, u can do dat come 2019.. All d best
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Mystiquefia: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
As an upcoming movie director, it will be a dream come true, if am opportuned to work with kannywood movie industry sometime in the future. I hope to rebrand kannywood by incorporating Egypt movie cinema( Arabs leading movie industry) with talents In kannywood. The north has lots of good story lines that can be translated into movies in english language and Arabic subtitles. Queen amina of zazzau is one of those scripts I think would attract the worlds attention if shot professionally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Harm Should Befall Kukah – CAN Warns Islamic Groups, Security Agencies / Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.