Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self (13134 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Amagite3(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood screen diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has joined the WCW bandwagon, to pour encomium on her younger self.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

"My #Wcw . Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s Okay. This lady right here ... It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly what you now see today. Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient , so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available , sometimes confused but never wandered . You had your own battles but fought them with grace... and Won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you... it’s crazy ! Thank you . You’re my #WCW . #Lettertoayoungerme "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjrQXEOnsiU/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by MrGist: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Factfinder1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Old glory
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by MrCork: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood screen diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has joined the WCW bandwagon, to pour encomium on her younger self.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

"My #Wcw . Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s Okay. This lady right here ... It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly what you now see today. Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient , so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available , sometimes confused but never wandered . You had your own battles but fought them with grace... and Won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you... it’s crazy ! Thank you . You’re my #WCW . #Lettertoayoungerme "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjrQXEOnsiU/?hl=en

..who is the fat thing? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Riogeese(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by AngelicBeing: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
sad

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Sirpaul(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
WHO CARES.......

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Tolubae1(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yeah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by statrboiTolu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Say God?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by manu1: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
HEIGHT OF JOBLESSNESS
HYPOCRITES WHO SAY ONE THING AND THEIR LIVES REFLECT ANOTHER
DANGOTE HAS A LOT MORE TO SAY... MORE AUTHENTIC

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by barallanee(f): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Issit necessary? Wen der see dat dey r nt trending again,der will jux b looking 4 things to trend abt

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by PANDA2: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
manu1:
HEIGHT OF JOBLESSNESS

DANGOTE will know more than that bleaching husband of hers.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by blowjob: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
B.TCH,SHUT,THE Bleep UP... grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Dintest: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Old glory
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Ellabae(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Welldone ma
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by wisdomkid: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
omotola the ugly glorified milf, we know of ur incompetence in bed and how all those nollywood celebs fvckwd ur asshole and pussy... so dont come here spwwing thrash....
meanwhile davido is a bastard an a ritualist with his ugly gf chioma

Mehn, your hatred can fill 11,000 litres.'
Calm down bro. Nobody block your shine, na your hateful self and jealous mind dey block you.

Jeez, wonder who would want to be your friend.

16 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by femi4: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Vain glory
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by maruzia: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
manu1:
HEIGHT OF JOBLESSNESS

'Sweet but Not Available'?

Who is omotola trying to deceive? Probably herself only. We know that a private jet and some dollars will open that cookie jar. ask Aliko Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Tampa6246(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Unless you have concrete evidence to all these, don't come and say what you don't know...abi u follow f**k the p***y?
SIMPLYkush:
omotola the ugly glorified milf, we know of ur incompetence in bed and how all those nollywood celebs fvckwd ur asshole and pussy... so dont come here spwwing thrash....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by yabatown: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
# Not available? You?
Omosexy, you gotta be kidding, right? You must be high on your own delusions. Pull the other one!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by yomcity: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
[sub][/sub]
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Your hatred may kee you last las

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Gggg102(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
how will she send the letter to her younger self
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Darlington Ajaero's Wife Delivers Baby In Texas (Photos) / Regina Daniels Goes Back To School. See Photo... / Vooooom!!! Airtel NG With New #1,500 For 3.5GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.