Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,954 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

'All I Shouted Was My Cheque'- Alibaba Recounts His Near Death Car Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'All I Shouted Was My Cheque'- Alibaba Recounts His Near Death Car Crash (408 Views)

Drowning: DJ Michelle Recounts Near-Death Experience (Photo) / US Rapper Lil Scrappy Rushed To Hospital In Near-death Car Crash- PHOTOS / Bad News!! Singer Escaped Death, Car Crashed Beyond Repairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'All I Shouted Was My Cheque'- Alibaba Recounts His Near Death Car Crash by CastedBlog: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Comedian Alibaba has flashed back to the time where the only important thing he recalled was his Cheque after a car he boarded somersaulted and crash, According to him for a moment he even forgot about his life, the only thing he remembered was the cheque, He said:

At about 5.30am, just as we passed the #ConcordNewspaper bend on that road linking old domestic to international, I still can remember clearly, that I thought I saw the guy driving nod off on the steering wheels.

I tried to engage him with a joke, next thing, the car was somersaulting. Must have been more than three times. As it rolled over and over, I kept shouting one thing. Efe, was to tell me later, Ali money go do you something”… what?

She said I kept shouting “My cheque! My cheque!! My cheque!!!”How was I to know? To God almighty, I thought I was shouting “My Chest!”… anyway, we later found #TheBookof5000JokesAndOneliners that I was reading. And true, there was a cheque inside. A Trans International Bank crossed cheque of 65k. In 1993… But I still believe I was saying ‘my chest.

The second near death accident was on our way back from the #CoscharisTableTennistournament. The Hiace Bus bringing us from Nnewi somersaulted into the bush after a burst tyre. I was the second passenger in the front seats, next to the driver.

As God would have it, I was looking for my sentimental cassette to change into my Walkman and had removed my seatbelt. I remember trying to lock back my seatbelt when the tyre burst. I was flung out, through the windscreen onto the hot Shagamu expressway and the bus continued its somersaults into the bush. I was one of the only three people who had no serious injuries. The bus was full. I joined in bringing bodies to the road.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/all-i-shouted-was-my-cheque-alibaba.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'All I Shouted Was My Cheque'- Alibaba Recounts His Near Death Car Crash by itspzpics(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Follows Rihanna On IG Moments After Her Split With Hassan Jameel / “god Used Mavin Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down” – Uriel / Angry Boyfriend Of Fast-rising Ghanaian Actress Fella Makafui Closes Down The Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.