Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Had To Smoke Weed At A House Party, My Weed Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Had To Smoke Weed At A House Party, My Weed Story (735 Views)

God Will Never Allow Me Experience That Kind Of Slap (another Weed Story) / Special Shout Out To Aba Weed...lol (photos) / Funny Result Of Smoking Oshogbo Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had To Smoke Weed At A House Party, My Weed Story by Theix9: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
his episode started after the stressful exams in school,I had to just go for at least one party 'cos there was quite a lot. Low key and high key all join. Party is sha party.

Picked a house party. Bought the ticket. And tried to sleep during the day so I could be awake through the night. (Not like I slept).

And it began. Like half the squad and I leaving school really late because our taxi service had already bleeped us up as per we actually tried to leave early but couldn't. Last last we got to the venue.

Now here's the thing. My plan was to always get high before getting to the venue. So its more fun. (At least I thought). And I had just the thing for that.

I Was already speaking in some foreign tongues in the bus beside one girl��‍♂. She was just looking at me like..."who's this?".

Then we got there.
Immediately we dropped into the venue. I got lost in transmission. Twas a house party now...what to expect than a thick cloud of weed smoke.
At first I couldn't see anything as per I was already on the bifrost (if you get me). But then it eventually became clearer.

Since the grand plan was to get bleeped up. I was up and running and gone through step 1. That's being high on the magical phenomenon tagged CHAKRA by The demon king himself.

What's step 2? Step 2 was to take a trip to the most high and off I went.

full story @ http://www.theix9.com/2018/05/weedxperience-3-house-party.html

(1) (Reply)

Joke / How To Make Ur Bae/girlfriend Spend Money On You / New Video: The Nigerian Merlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.