Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (33798 Views)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Alejoc(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Na wa
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by worlexy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
muric again?
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Lomprico2: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
It's well
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by goaldynman(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Again?
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
ugo4u:
It is high time Ishaq Oyodele be declared a terrorist. What manner of imbecility and 21st century slavery is this? Just this morning herdsmen killed scores of people in Benue and destroyed properties, yet this "Prof" with an IQ less than the atomic number of hydrogen suddenly becomes numb. Now this shameless religious chauvinist opens his gworo infested mouth to side the government of the day even when it is clear that the issue of security is getting out of hand. Believe you me if nothing is done to MUMURIC they will plunge this nation into a religious war, and I can assure anyone that cares to listen, that this nation will never recover from such.
We should learn from the disaster that has being brought upon Somalia, Syria and the northeastern part of Nigeria
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.... #Karl Marx
ok
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by dalaman: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Prof Ishaq Akintola is a mad man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Chamber10(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pls what is MURIC? somebody help
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by mpianya39(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
H
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Pascal181: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
They 're always quick to condemn any move to impeach d jihadist but keep quiet when hundreds 're killed all over d country
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by selemempe: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
skedman:
you are a big fool . The richest man is a muslim
The muslim are more united than the christains
The muslim are one and they respect thier religion so well and wont entertain any nusiance who dont respect is religion to ridicule is relgion
The muslim dont worship money
so the better for you to under stand that fact.
shut up my friend..u people are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by CanineOfJackal: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
skedman:
The muslim are one and they respect thier religion so well and wont entertain any nusiance who dont respect is religion to ridicule is relgion
What is the essence of having the wealthiest man in Nigeria while millions of his people are extremely poor.

Islam promotes Poverty, violence and illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by ahbey(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
STOP MAKING NOISE-------YOU ARE DISTURBING US WITH NOISE

ugo4u:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has condemned the National Assembly’s threat to impeach President Muammadu Buhari.

It also fingered Senate President, Bukola Saraki as the one who instigated his colleagues.

Prof Ishaq Akintola, in a statement on Wednesday, said the group was irked by the constant propensity of Nigerian lawmakers to armtwist the executive.

“We condemn acts of legislative brigandage and parliamentary subjugation of the executive. It is a rape on the democratic principle of separation of powers”, MURIC noted.

“We are inclined to believe that the latest threat of impeachment is not unconnected with the current travails of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

“This attempt to turn the heat on Buhari particularly at this material time is nothing short of armtwisting, blackmail and parliamentary terrorism. Senate should remain neutral in a criminal case and allow the law to take its due course.

“The rule of law necessitates equality before the law. This means no Nigerian citizen is above the law. Even those who have immunity today may have to answer for any misdemeanor after leaving office. Nigerian lawmakers have a duty to respect the rule of law if indeed they are conscious of their status and committed to their parliamentary duties.

“The NASS will further ridicule the hallowed chambers if it should go ahead with this ignoble idea of impeaching the Nigerian president. Already, the whole world knows the true story particularly as it relates to the war against corruption.

“MURIC alerts Nigerians to brace up for the last struggle to liberate the masses from the clutches of capitalist compradore bourgeoisie in the NASS who are bent on frustrating the efforts of the current administration to make life more abundant for the common man. The Nigerian people must tighten their seat belts. We cannot afford to watch in silence while identified oppressors seek to eliminate our liberator.

“While MURIC will not play politics with the Saraki-police saga, we must stand up for the truth. Neither must we be afraid to say it as it is. Though not as graphic, we may have a similitude of the S. T. Oredein tragedy in the Bacita robbery of 1971 in the days of Kam Salem as the Inspector General of Police. Is history repeating itself this time around as a farce or as a tragedy? Time will tell.

”We contend that participation in crime cannot be limited to activities at the scene of crime. Neither can we extenuate or totally write off the offence of those who facilitate the empowerment of criminals to the extent that the latter is able to use the proceeds of empowerment to commit a crime.

“Nobody in his right senses will dismiss the confessions of criminals who provide both historical and pictorial evidence of long association with high profile politicians particularly crimes in which several lives have been lost over decades.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/06/buhari-muslim-group-reveals-mastermind-impeachment-threat/
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by festus2905(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Am I the only one who just noticed these MURIC in Buhari's Administration
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by abokikhalifa: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
ugo4u:
It is high time Ishaq Oyodele be declared a terrorist. What manner of imbecility and 21st century slavery is this? Just this morning herdsmen killed scores of people in Benue and destroyed properties, yet this "Prof" with an IQ less than the atomic number of hydrogen suddenly becomes numb. Now this shameless religious chauvinist opens his gworo infested mouth to side the government of the day even when it is clear that the issue of security is getting out of hand. Believe you me if nothing is done to MUMURIC they will plunge this nation into a religious war, and I can assure anyone that cares to listen, that this nation will never recover from such.
We should learn from the disaster that has being brought upon Somalia, Syria and the northeastern part of Nigeria
That's was what Jonathan and PDP stated when they used religion and ethnicity as campaign in the 2015 general election. So enjoy it why it last.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Heffalump(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
There have been religious war on going for years. Buhari just came to accentuate it
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by phreakabit(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why is MURIC madly and blindly in support of Buhari if there isn't an islamic agenda in the offing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by GEEBITE: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
He is a professor of arabic and islamic studies.In fact he cried and blackmailed emotionally(the usual islamic stuff) before he got that professorship in LASU(in fact he might actually still be a reader).So do not rate him that much.
ugo4u:
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by Abfinest007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
I know they will indicate saraki
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by AreaFada2: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
The key organ of democracy (NASS) is anathema to religious extremists like MURIC.

Therefore undermining national assembly is their avowed interest. They would by far prefer a dictatorship led by a Northern extremist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by greatID: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
ebuk4real:
The thought alone that we share a country with these people not only make me sick, I end up loosing my sanity whenever they talk with such uncouthness...
my brother I feel the same way
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by greatID: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
ebuk4real:
The thought alone that we share a country with these people not only make me sick, I end up loosing my sanity whenever they talk with such uncouthness...
my brother I feel the same way.
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by troy20(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Muric and its sudden rise to a Taliban/al shabab/al Qa'ida/Hezbollah kinda system of communication should be something of worry. Having to threaten Nigerians with ultimatums and explicit violence shows you the level of ambition of Islam. A Yoruba Muslim is their head and that's a pointer to how screwed up your head can get with anything tainted with Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by tomdon(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Mad Yoruba man, fake Prof always licking the ass of his Fulani masters. South West will not tame this useless potential terrorist called Ishaq Akintola now, if he gets out of hand and crisis ensued in the future, you guys will find a way to blame us in the Niger Delta or our brothers in the East

Who is Southwest??
You're very unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by gabbasin: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
is muric now a buhari support group?
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by AmukuFord: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where were those MUMURIC ,when the executive constantly harassed the law makers in the country.
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by palsenator(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
skedman:
Who is the fool here? You just showed your ignorance and stupidity as well. Which Muslim is United? What is Sunni and what's Shiite? Who are the Wahabi Muslims? These are few Islamic group with different ideologies and doctrines.
Back to Nigeria and under Sunni which are the majority.. Who are Ansaruldeen and NASFAT? These are just two groups with clearly different ideologies as well.
Be brilliantly enough to be objective and call a spade a spade instead of letting religion take away your commonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by promisious: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
skedman:

What is this one ranting??
Re: Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat by vonlogon: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
skedman:

Muslims are united. Are saraki and buhari not muslims, are most of the cabinets not muslims, if muslims are so united, why then do we have so much up roar among Them. With all due respect. Just thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.