Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

"Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm (1286 Views)

"Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" - Man Raises Alarm / Beware Of These Two Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo – Man Raises Alarm. Photos / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Ournews: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
A good Samaritan has cautioned well-meaning Nigerians, asking them to beware of a couple of young boys claiming they need help only to end up stealing from you when you offer help.

Emmanuel Owuala shared photos of the young boys who station themselves at the Udoumana traffic light to sell sub stories. He said they told him they needed money to buy pure water and start a business. Emmanuel took pity on them and gave another young boy some money and asked him to go with the boys to get them the pure water they needed for their business, but on the way, the boys dragged the money from the other boy Emmanuel gave the money to, threatened to beat him up, and ran off with the money to buy a "concoction" instead of the pure water they claimed they needed.

"Beware of these two young boys selling sachet water in Uyo" man raises alarm

After Emmanuel shared the story, other social media users resident in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state also said they know the boys and accused them of criminal activities. One Edidem Macauley claimed one of the boys once met him when the keke napep he was in stopped at a traffic light and he tried to snatch his phone from him.

Read the accusations below.

Link via- https://nairatrend.com.ng/beware-of-these-two-young-boys-selling-sachet-water-in-uyo-man-raises-alarm/

#Nairatrend

Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by dynicks(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
at this age....
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bad eggs in small bodies
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Ournews: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
There are a whole lot of them.

I have encountered similar situations. One notably was when I met a woman that had a little child begging. I asked her a lot of questions and what business she'll like to start.

She bluntly refused my offer, that begging is her own career. "Na my business be this", She said

That was when I knew that no matter what you do for some beggars, they'll never stop being beggars

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by dynicks(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ournews:
sad
don't cry ....

Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Theajala72: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
cool
FortifiedCity:
There are a while lot of them.

Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Theajala72:
cool
What do you want with your Chairman?
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Theajala72: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
FortifiedCity:
There are a whole lot of them.

I have encountered similar situations. One notably was when I met a woman that had a little child begging. I asked her a lot of questions and what business she'll like to start.

She bluntly refused my offer, that begging is her own career. "Na my business be this", She said

That was when I knew that no matter what you do for some beggars, they'll never stop being beggars
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Theajala72: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Ournews: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
shocked
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by hayjayman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
In igbo land?!!...okay, continue
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by Alamin9582: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: "Beware Of These Two Young Boys Selling Sachet Water In Uyo" Man Raises Alarm by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
na wa for this nairaland self. .una see person wey dey inform n create awareness about boys wey dey thief, una come dey block or cover their face make we no see them and beware. . .

(1) (Reply)

See What Is On Nairaland. Is This Your Phone Number / Drama As Male Student Rocks “koi Koi” Shoe To Class In Lagos Poly (video) / Scam Alert: Omoniyi Ibrahim Emmanuel (access Capital Investment) Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.