Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes (57476 Views)

Brazil Vs Mexico: World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd July 2018 / South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / Germany Vs Mexico: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) On 17th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by majamajic(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
fresh girls dem get over there
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Stallion93(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...Now this is the best farewell party for any footballer going to the world cup... A good sex can reduce feelings of loneliness and the expression of genes which cause inflammation... I think the NFF should do likewise and see us get to the semi finals.
This is very correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonDemu:
Pussy, the greatest lucky charm of all times. All hail the sweet sweet vagina. There's nothing like you...

Oops....I'm fasting....

no man can ever be satisfied with it. you always want more.

even though it smells.
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Austinoiz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sex related threads have been trending on NL since the days of Akatel and Motorola phones.

1 Like

Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by DabuIIIT: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Danger of kitten beware grin
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by blaakinlagos(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by sureinfo: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
which kind thing be this, where the video dey? abeg make i go check my betway to see if my coupon don enter
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by SuperWorld(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Give super eagles this kinda of opportunity..... and see the best of onazi and jeol obi.
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...Now this is the best farewell party for any footballer going to the world cup... A good sex can reduce feelings of loneliness and the expression of genes which cause inflammation... I think the NFF should do likewise and see us get to the semi finals.

grin
A good sex will reduce expression of genes causing inflammation? Can you explain better sir
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68235617:
Let's see how the Mexican team will perform at the world cup.......Bbq.

Abysmal performance is looming,you don't have sex if you're doing a strenuous work like football because it definitely going to zap your energy.....Sir K
see you
are they playing immediately after the sex romp?

1 Like

Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by SaiPapa: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Drniyi4u:
oya! Nairaland medical doctor cum physiotherapist. I hail una grin grin grin grin

Na better doctor him be
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Alejoc(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who is a prostitute really? angry shocked
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Revolva(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
that is why I like onyibo peeps de don't hide their own if it were Nigerians u will see DME prentending calling God praying before d worldcup n even on d field while de control olosho well well o to their hotels trust Naija babes almost all of dem na hustler

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho

see dem here on d page lord ave mercy for our gals
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by sundamonex(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

talking from experience...

Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Kingjags: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
oyetunder:
kissMexico is on record as the most unfortunate football team globally...historically speaking.
lies. They've won the Olympics and also the most successful North America teams
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by SUNDICOS(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonDemu:
Pussy, the greatest lucky charm of all times. All hail the sweet sweet vagina. There's nothing like you...

Oops....I'm fasting....
DonDume DonDume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by tafat: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
when e enter abeg no forget us o, cos i no sey betway no dey waste time to pay up.
sureinfo:
which kind thing be this, where the video dey? abeg make i go check my betway to see if my coupon don enter
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by MrFly(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Old records broken, new record now on board.
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by Smarkie: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
if that is what butters their bread, let them continue
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by romme2u: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2018
nuti:
Thank goodness our jersey doesn’t look alike

grin grin grin

LWTMB.................guy where una the get this kind pics from?

.....the mama na confirm werey
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by madjune(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2018
When they start having bad luck at the tournament, we would know where it came from.

Fools.
Re: Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes by encryptjay(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Another country that knows how to pray and like sex like mad. I hope Guadalupe sees them through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.