Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of (805 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware / Nigerians Ranked Second Most Generous People In Africa, 16th In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Theajala72: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Don Jazzy, who is known to be very generous towards his social media followers, has warned generous people of the kind of people they should avoid.

The record producer wrote: "It’s good to be generous but keep an eye out for those that will come to use 50 liters keg to fetch from your cway water dispenser. Good morning . ??"

Don Jazzy warns generous people of the kind of people they should beware of

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/don-jazzy-warns-generous-people-of-the-kind-of-people-they-should-beware-of/

#Nairatrend

Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Khd95(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
go nd marry nd stop forming slay papa on IG grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Ournews: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Khd95:
go nd marry nd stop forming slay papa on IG grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Officialkerr(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.
Check signature for account details
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Laitesmart(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
O deep!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by LieutenantBOBO: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Officialkerr:
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.
Check signature for account details

Send me your name, department & your registration number. If I call put calls to the HOD & it turns out you're a scam, what will come your way this month will surprise you.
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by SoapQueen(f): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Send me your name, department & your registration number. If I call put calls to the HOD & it turns out you're a scam, what will come your way this month will surprise you.

"Leftenant!"
Why so evil?
Looooool!
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Ournews: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoapQueen:

"Leftenant!"
Why so evil?
Looooool!
Chaii
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Amberon11: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Stop being condescending towards people because you're trying to help them. The bolded is unnecessary.
LieutenantBOBO:

Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Theajala72: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Amberon11:
Stop being condescending towards people because you're trying to help them. The bolded is unnecessary.
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Officialkerr(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Banigo preious charles Electrical Engineering 65827026FI
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
One of those that calls a water dispenser cway water dispenser
Re: Don Jazzy Warns Generous People Of The Kind Of People They Should Beware Of by Ournews: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

'Bleep Anyone Who Talks Shit About You' – Gifty Twerks For Fans In New Video / Girls On Social Media Are ‘shocked’ And ‘offended’ With News Of Justin Bieber’s / Davido Stun On The Cover New Nollywood Movie, forbidden Assurance With Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.