Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Processing Traveling With Letter Of Employment Which Stated On Probation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Processing Traveling With Letter Of Employment Which Stated On Probation (342 Views)

Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / Mistakes Parents Make When Traveling With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Processing Traveling With Letter Of Employment Which Stated On Probation by akinjomiloju: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please everybody should ship in your advise ,I got a job as a state worker and my probation period has lapse but yet to be confirmed which am not the only one affected but am still planning to leave this country..can I process my travelling with this letter of employment which stated "letter of employment on probation".. Will the VO not notice I wouldn't come back or better still wait for the time I am confirmed?

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Crushes Female Hawker To Death In Ahoada(graphic Photos) / Is It True? / Otedola Tanker Explosion:lagos Begins Release Of Dead Bodies To Victims’families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.