Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend (71957 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Unuversities Increase Tuition Fees, Offer Discount For Children Of Workers / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by DateMynd44(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
SmartPolician:

Oga, rest...stop showing yourself. I've lived with, schooled with, dated and worked with Anang, Efik and Ibibio. Majority of them have accent problems, especially the ones that grew up in Akwa Ibom state.
very very true. I grew up in akwa ibom and I actually thought I had a British accent not until I was admitted at uniben that I realized I had accent issues
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by DateMynd44(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gerrard59:

Nonsense!

Every Nigerian speaks with an accent especially if bred in a largely homogeneous environment. That you don't like it does not make it disgusting.
WORD.
I'm from akwa ibom state and I school in UNIBEN and they keep telling me I have an akwa ibom accent but I don't give a fvck. is the Bini accent any better?
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by DateMynd44(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oldnyoung:

Who are you mbok? Did you attempt that course: the use of English? If you did, you’ll know that the influence of mother tongue is in every tribe. Do you know how your own English accent sound in other people’s ears. Some of you are so fun of stereotypical tendencies. When you listen to Yorubas, Hausas, Ibos, Ijaws, etc you won’t come and sound so low and extremely foolish as you are sounding in your vomit.
you get better brain walai.
Obong udiong
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by DateMynd44(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
ademoladeji:

Oga, you need the rest more.

What has accent got to do with the topic?

Where are you from? where were you born?

Do you have problem with an Hausa man who grew up in Sokoto speak? Even the president of this country is with his own accent.

Go to Ibadan, Oyo, Ife, Akure, Ondo, and some other part of SW especially those that have been living all their lives there and try to evaluate their spoken English.

Even in the SE, a business tycoon who's in charge of multimillionaire businesses has his own accent. JayJay Okocha n Papilo even after spending several years abroad still speak igboish English.

Let's be tolerant and respect people the way God made them.
God bless you bro for this

1 Like

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Favor99(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2019
DateMynd44:
very very true. I grew up in akwa ibom and I actually thought I had a British accent not until I was admitted at uniben that I realized I had accent issues

DateMynd44:
WORD.
I'm from akwa ibom state and I school in UNIBEN and they keep telling me I have an akwa ibom accent but I don't give a fvck. is the Bini accent any better?
Your from akwa ibom? Yet in December you where
Claiming to be an Ijaw from Gelegele community in Edo State. You where trolling Edo threads claiming that you where an Ijaw from Edo state.

Now your finally admitting that your from akwa ibom.

1 Share

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Favor99(m): 5:11am On Jul 04, 2019
DateMynd44:
WORD.
You’ve been trolling Edo for a few years now with a few different monikers all linking you to an akwa ibom guy at uniben.
Yet you where telling us back in December your from Edo gelegele community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by DateMynd44(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Favor99:

You’ve been trolling Edo for a few years now with a few different monikers all linking you to an akwa ibom guy at uniben.
Yet you where telling us back in December your from Edo gelegele community
that doesn't stop the fact that the gelegele people are the ones who feed ur state through it's oil and they will be free from oppression of the binis and they can establish their King in their community without ur oba's interference.
and also being akwa ibom doesn't deny the truth that PDP will be taking over your state in this coming gubernatorial election
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Favor99(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2019
grin
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Favor99(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2019
DateMynd44:
that doesn't stop the fact that the gelegele people are the ones who feed ur state through it's oil and they will be free from oppression of the binis and they can establish their King in their community without ur oba's interference.
and also being akwa ibom doesn't deny the truth that PDP will be taking over your state in this coming gubernatorial election
Most of Edo’s revenue doesn’t come from Gelegele. Their oil is too small to support the entire state

The issue isn’t about you being Akwa Ibomite. The issue is you posing as another tribe and disturbing every thread

You where saying derogatory stuff about Edo state yet you claimed you where Edo

7 months later when you thought the coast was clear you went back to being an Akwa Ibomite. grin grin

I hear you ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by deltateam: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2019
manutdrichie:
the last picture though

you mean you made those kids lay on the floor just because to want to discredit Udom Emmanuel?

i insist Udom till 2023 grin

Assuming he 'made' the kids to sleep on the floor. Did he also order hoodlums to change the classroom environment or break the ceilings.

If it were possible, I would insist that an elephant be presented and then your head be forced into the anus of the elephant. That's the best cure for you to come back to your senses.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Tammynator(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
uuzba:

People are poor because they try to copy and paste the lives of rich people.

My grandfather used to transport palm fruit from the farm, by canoe along the river to the collection point where White men collected and took it to England. Right here, this same Nigeria
That time, people had no shoes, no cars, no TV. People were contented. 1920~1930

Guess what?
£1 = N1.
-
If you are contented with your own local produce, your currency has high value. Everybody has work. No thieves.

Today, everybody wants TV, Fridge, apple, cornflakes, jeans, watch. All kinda of imported items. We don't produce any of them. But we want everything imported in our homes. 2018

Guess what?
£1 = N420.

This same Nigeria.
Oga take am easy na £1 = N1 in 1930? Pity us small na.
Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by uuzba(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Tammynator:

Oga take am easy na £1 = N1 in 1930? Pity us small na.
It is Long throat that is killing us.
British may have been dubious but they came to establish industries here in Nigeria. We were meant to put aside our differences and run the industries. But we chose quarrel with each other instead. Industry collapse and we started importing like crazy. Even toothpick is imported.
The more you import, the more your current falls

Till today $1 ~ £1 ~ €1. Why? Because Americans manufacture their things as well as UK and Europe.

1 Like

Re: Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/271310-investigation-collapse-of-public-schools-inside-the-first-class-schools-children-of-akwa-ibom-elite-attend.html

This investigation was nothing but the truth on the decay in the primary school system of The state. That creche school belonging to iniobong Essien is just a few houses away from my family house in Ewet housing, and I am a neigbour to the Comissioner who's wife owns it. It is so unfair how they think about only their own people and kids/relatives and the poor are left to suffer. The last child who goes to the school owned by his mum on K-line even which is less than 3 minuites walk from his house uses a Prado SUV with a tinted window just to go to scjoo everyday. Can't he trek with a nanny?? The way they just abuse money , all these our elites ehhn. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.