Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) (63726 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cool
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by playmaker10: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
confused minister and government ... official meeting and wearing sport wear.. this is Nigeria
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by bedspread: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
And Soooooo
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
pluzo:
Will that make Nigeria win the world cup..

Location?
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by adecz: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Another clown of Said Baba's cabinet..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by IME1: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
@ pluzo

This your work (if it's yours) is just breath takingly fantastically great shocked shocked shocked
Kai fear no gree me price am grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Make I hustle buy the jersey customize am Sai Baba till 2023.

Clown!
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by abumoney(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Has anyone ever told Mr Solo that this his necklace makes him look like a garage tout?!
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by samguru(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
This aboki should have worn his red beret on the jersey
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Marcelo290:
Lol this guy sef, how much were you paid to customize your conscience to Buhari? Chai!

How much were you paid too for customizing your conscience to PDP & Jonathan since 2011
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fashola face depicts the moment when MTN drains your airtime, you check account balance and it's 0.00

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by thatigboman: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
is it with your 10k monthly BMC stipend that I will use to buy 36k Jersey or 72k tracksuit?
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by markidoo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Did he forget his Fedora Beret?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yes I will be saving it.

thatigboman:
is it with your 10k monthly BMC stipend that I will use to buy 36k Jersey or 72k tracksuit?
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by thatigboman: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Yes I will be saving it.

u no go chop and feed your large Family? Thank God for azumi shaa
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Amberon11: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
So you sef know original fake? grin
Bossontop:
tongue tongue tongue
U sure say no be "original fake" be dat??
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm sure this is not the original Jersey
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by neonly: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2018

Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
No be work we dey chop, na mercy of God.

thatigboman:
u no go chop and feed your large Family? Thank God for azumi shaa
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by datribune: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by adekunle6224(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Today Wednesday 06 Jun 2018 as President Buhari presided over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, Dr. Kayode Fayemi took his final bow as he resigns as Minister of Mines and Steel Development in order to pursue his governorship ambition in Ekiti State.Solomon Dalung wore Super Eagles jersey to the meeting

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/check-out-solomon-dalung-outfit-to.html
what is so special about the Jersey, afterwards it wasn't design and fabricated here in Nigerian. yet our leaders want an average Nigerian to patronise made in Nigeria goods, yet they didn't award the contract to Nigerian firm, what is the essence of the all rubbish empowerment set up by Nigerian government, if tailors and artisans trained aren't patronise by the so called leaders. most of the official cars in Nigeria aren't made in Nigeria, whereas innoson produces car in Nigeria. to buy ur x6 watch just make an order today at http://www./13621940.html

Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by nwonufestus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
rocking my 150k 9ja jersey
made in 042 grin grin

Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by xhamooel: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hope he told them that Nigeria lost to Czech Republic?
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by hismond(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Judging by the rear cam of the phone Fashola is holding, you can tell that is a blackberry priv of less than a 100k & that is a minister

whereas, some youths that are not well fed will be looking for iPhone 7 & iPhone X around
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Today Wednesday 06 Jun 2018 as President Buhari presided over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, Dr. Kayode Fayemi took his final bow as he resigns as Minister of Mines and Steel Development in order to pursue his governorship ambition in Ekiti State.Solomon Dalung wore Super Eagles jersey to the meeting

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/check-out-solomon-dalung-outfit-to.html
can you notice fashola reaction when someone called him.be like who's this calling me at the time of this kind meeting.
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Marcelo290:
Lol this guy sef, how much were you paid to customize your conscience to Buhari? Chai!

So somebody can't like Buhari in peace again?
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by ufuosco: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigeria loss today match..... sport minister
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

You can't be saved
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by maxist2020(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
the man in that last picture looks like a loote
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by Christophorus(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

No wonder ur problems lingers.
Can you try something different, at least for once...
Re: Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
yarimo:
grin grin grin I dey follow you for back hustle also to customise my own BUHARI til 2023 and OSIBANJO till 2031 grin
Toh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.