Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (36951 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Abbeyme: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
See the well-manicured fingers of Mr President!!
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Dee60: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
I wish that Fayemi can talk about what he has achieved in Solid Minerals!

I remember he said the potential there was as good as the Oil Industry - So what was achieved?
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Waiting for the moment Buhari will bow out of Aso Rock in 2019
Day dreamer

Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
from the look you will observe the tyrant from Daura can't read... prepred speech
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by islandmoon: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
say no to buhari boys, say no to fayemi,say no to buhari, say no to herdsmen, say no to transmission
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sai baba 2023
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Lumig: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
newsynews:

Below are photos showing the moment former Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Kayode Fayemi, formally bowed out of office with a special valedictory session held in his honour.

President Muhammadu Buhari led other members of the Federal Executive Council to bid the Ekiti State governorship candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress farewell at a brief event held inside the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/06/the-moment-fayemi-bowed-out-of-buharis.html
I don't know why, I just like this man
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by manci(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
wait till 2013
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Ishaq319(f): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
And thereby take an OATH � again for 2nd term,till 2023.
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Mires: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
EasterDell:
I think we shouldn't just have a term limit for office but also a total office limit!

One person governor, minister .... Wants to be governor again! Is he the only man with something to offer?

Bro, what will you say of Rotimi Ameachi? 8 years as Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly, 8 Years as Governor, Rivers State, 4 years as minister of transport. Though na dia e go end for now.
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by Daulah(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
i just like Buhari's ADC
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Mires:

Bro, what will you say of Rotimi Ameachi? 8 years as Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly, 8 Years as Governor, Rivers State, 4 years as minister of transport. Though na dia e go end for now.
Hmmm. An opinion that could be looked into. Moreover, you should check our signature in blue below and be better enlightened. You can reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) by cruz97(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2018
Am I the only one seeing that painting at the back in the first picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.