Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara (37265 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by nkemdi89(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good one , if saraki cares about the welfare of the service which his details belongs to he wouldn't have refused to sign it, other security agencies had their money approved, despite the bogus amount , why should the Dss be left aside what is their population compared to other agencies, Dss are in the same categories with NIA and DlA, why are they always left behind.

3 Likes

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by QTEST007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
it's like everyone is on a revenge mission
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by engineerboat(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dambazau
Shoe
Shiners
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Paperwhite(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
“Rather than answer critical questions and make a strong case to justify his allocation, like the army and the Police Service Commission, did, he merely assumed that the presidential approval he brought to the National Assembly was all that was needed.
He even tried to intimidate lawmakers by suggesting that their oversight functions were often laden with corrupt instincts,” a source said.

See government of "Change"
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Jaabioro(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
The personnel are too much in the first instance. 23 DSS to a singular fellow... Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
U were called u defend ur bogus budget and u refused, others did and got theirs approved so wats d fuss
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by otokx(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jaabioro:
The personnel are too much in the first instance. 23 DSS to a singular fellow... Haba!

It so embarrassing to see posters condemn APC but that is the poor mentality of many a Nigerian.
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Jaabioro(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
otokx:

It so embarrassing to see posters condemn APC but that is the poor mentality of many a Nigerian.
Bros ..The thing tired me..

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by SirBunky85(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
hardywaltz:
Next time Nass will think twice before reducing DSS budget
but the dss were working hand in hand with saraki wch made the senate refused to confirm magu.
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by gr8tone: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Government of frames and blames
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Vendetta is now the order of the day, nothing is working in this country. Buhari and his appointees has turned this country into a big joke

Vendetta? You wanted an organisation to protect your life and that of your family, yet you are starving them of fund! Saraki and his gang members are very dumb.
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by OlujobaSamuel: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
shebi dem be padi before on top magu case, abegi make dem dey fight demsef, I no fit fight for any of our crazy rulers. but wait oooo, 23dss for SP and same for Speaker, how many NPF officers come dey der ooo.
e be like sey na our kontri dey see wen dey talk sey "it is finished"
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Nuzo1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
bedspread:
What I For see in The Coming days in Nigeria

The Hands of GOD is Heavy in the Affairs of Nigeria now......

The SAriki issue is not really about Pmb. There is an invisible hand Orchestrating what Is going on...
Sariki hands are not Clean... So much blood
The pmb hands are not clean.. Much much Blood..

It's a Double Edged sword swinging for Judgement in Nigeria...

I Forsee The senate president SAriki going down.... He might even end up behind bars.. His Going down will also Consume Pmb and his key men....

The Lord GOD has a Man For Nigeria...

I See JUDGEMENT SWINGING ITS AXE OVER NIGERIA...

The people of GOD should not panic... Just keep Praying......

You are very correct. These things have been revealed to me a couple of times.

First, Saraki will soon abdicate the seat of SP. But he will pull a lot of big wigs down with him.

Tinubu will be made irrelevant soon. Very very irrelevant.

Unfortunately, obj's third force will be a powerful force. But his major objective is not to bring down Buhari. Far from it. His major objective is to make sure Atiku does not become president.

If not for Obj's third force, Atiku would be president in 2019.

There will be serious crisis around the seat of power and in the country. The military will find it hard to contain.

Buhari will leave the stage before the end of his leadership. Either this tenure or next.

More persecution and killing of Christians. But things will turn around to the surprise of those persecutung them. They will beg but it will be too late.

Buhari's ascension is of God. He wants the best for Nigeria but he's not smart enough to lead and worst of all, he doesn't trust anyone aside his old friends and close family members. But God wants to use all the mistakes and mix up of Buhari and Nigerians to bring forth the "messiah".

Nigeria will be blessed with a the "messaih" that will not tolerate the slightest rubbish. An upright man. A very young man from the east.

We should pray more and endeavor to stand on the side of justice anytime we have the opportunity. Because what God wants to do in Nigeria very soon, it will illuminate Africa after years of darkness. People will confirm that there is truly a God.

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by gidjah(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
bedspread:
What I For see in The Coming days in Nigeria

The Hands of GOD is Heavy in the Affairs of Nigeria now......

The SAriki issue is not really about Pmb. There is an invisible hand Orchestrating what Is going on...
Sariki hands are not Clean... So much blood
The pmb hands are not clean.. Much much Blood..

It's a Double Edged sword swinging for Judgement in Nigeria...

I Forsee The senate president SAriki going down.... He might even end up behind bars.. His Going down will also Consume Pmb and his key men....

The Lord GOD has a Man For Nigeria...

I See JUDGEMENT SWINGING ITS AXE OVER NIGERIA...

The people of GOD should not panic... Just keep Praying......
i really get sad when i read online how young innocent nigerians try to die over this selfish evil leaders we have in Nigeria.None of them really care about you or your family rather their own family alone.most of them actually have dirty hands,they are not clean,we all cant be crying 'victimisation here and there when truely this politicians are demonic and bloody.whosoever has been named should go and defend him self ,lots of innocent nigerians are dying daily under d auspices of security personnels,killing them at will and even framing them up at will,how many laws do we have that defends them.i was harrased and duped by SARS guys over buying a car i couldnt defend my self much because i no hold weapon who now wil stand and defend me ??pls let all of us grow some sense and stop been foolish abeg,can this politicians arm their brothers and sons to go into politics ?why should they keep using young ones and abusing them ?na because our mumu don too much o!if you are gainfuly employed and coping financially,no politician would be able to lure you into hooliganism and what have you.lets allow them go defend themselves pls.That Saraki family has don too much damage in Ilorin abeg,that state shouldnt be their private property na!they have been killing opposition since no be today,let God handle them at his own time
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Boyooosa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saraki will be like; I don't even like this government atall grin
The power he sought thru mutiny is even invalid...
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by bedspread: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nuzo1:

First, Saraki will soon abdicate the seat of SP. But he will pull a lot of big wigs down with him.

Unfortunately, obj's third force will be a powerful force. But his major objective is not to bring down Buhari. Far from it. His major objective is to make sure Atiku does not become president.

There will be serious crisis around the seat of power and in the country. The military will find it hard to contain.

Buhari will leave the stage before the end of his leadership. Either this tenure or next.

More persecution and killing of Christians. But things will turn around to the surprise of those persecutung them. They will beg but it will be too late.

Buhari's ascension is of God. He wants the best for Nigeria but he's not smart enough and worst if all, he doesn't trust anyone aside his old friends and close family members. But God wants to use all the mistakes and mix up of Buhari and Nigerians to bring forth the "messiah".

Nigeria will be blessed the "messaih" that will not tolerate the slightest rubbish. An upright man. A very young man from the east.

We should pray more and endeavor to stand on the side of justice anytime we have the opportunity. Because what God wants to do in Nigeria very soon, it will illuminate Africa after years of darkness. People will confirm that there is truly a God.
I Agree with in all but one thing..... Buhari was not GOD'S Choice... He was the people's Choice .... and GOD allowed him for the People to feel wat they wanted... Just like in the Scneario of King Saul...
I don't how? I don't know who? But a Trumplike personality who is From GOD will take over the reigns of this nation....
Dts wat I see

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by bedspread: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
gidjah:
i really get sad when i read online how young innocent nigerians try to die over this selfish evil leaders we have in Nigeria.None of them really care about you or your family rather their own family alone.most of them actually have dirty hands,they are not clean,we all cant be crying 'victimisation here and there when truely this politicians are demonic and bloody.whosoever has been named should go and defend him self ,lots of innocent nigerians are dying daily under d auspices of security personnels,killing them at will and even framing them up at will,how many laws do we have that defends them.i was harrased and duped by SARS guys over buying a car i couldnt defend my self much because i no hold weapon who now wil stand and defend me ??pls let all of us grow some sense and stop been foolish abeg,can this politicians arm their brothers and sons to go into politics ?why should they keep using young ones and abusing them ?na because our mumu don too much o!if you are gainfuly employed and coping financially,no politician would be able to lure you into hooliganism and what have you.lets allow them go defend themselves pls.That Saraki family has don too much damage in Ilorin abeg,that state shouldnt be their private property na!they have been killing opposition since no be today,let God handle them at his own time
you are Sooo Right...
Sariki Cup is filled...
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Nuzo1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
bedspread:
I Agree with in all but one thing.... . Buhari was not GOD'S Choice... He was the people's Choice .... and GOD allowed him for the People to feel wat they wanted... Just like in the Scneario of King Saul...
I don't how? I don't know who? But a Trumplike personality who is From GOD will take over the reigns of this nation....
Dts wat I see

You are right sir. I've been having issues translating it this way.

One thing has been clear from these revelations: the persecutors will beg for forgiveness, but it will be too late.

I'm not even moved by those trying to instigate fear through terror. Their end is near. Very near and brutal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by chloride6: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nuzo1:

Buhari's ascension is of God. He wants the best for Nigeria but he's not smart enough to lead and worst of all, he doesn't trust anyone aside his old friends and close family members. But God wants to use all the mistakes and mix up of Buhari and Nigerians to bring forth the "messiah".

Nigeria will be blessed with a the "messaih" that will not tolerate the slightest rubbish. An upright man. A very young man from the east.

Seer, can you please see who will win the world cup?
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Daulah(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

More details have emerged into the Controversial withdrawal of security aides from the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of the house of representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

PoliticsNGR learnt that the withdrawal is reportedly a retaliatory move by the DSS chief Lawal Daura after a Senate committee refused to approve the security's agency allocation in the 2018 budget. According to Premium TImes;

"The State Security Service (SSS) implemented about 65 per cent drawdown across board in security protection for the top lawmakers on Saturday, sparking a nationwide uproar. The controversial exercise on Saturday afternoon affected Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu and Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun.

Following an urgent security meeting with Vice President Osinbajo on Monday and political pressure from the so-called new PDP bloc of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the secret police on Tuesday partially returned some of the withdrawn officers to Messrs Saraki and Dogara, according to security sources. It was unclear if Messrs Ekweremadu and Lasun had seen a partial or full restoration of the personnel withdrawn from them.

The disagreement stemmed from the National Assembly’s rejection of a presidential approval issued to the State Security Service for the inclusion of “some handsome billions of Naira” into the 2018 budget, according to legislative sources familiar with the matter.

The botched SSS allocation, similar to similar ‘security allowances’ approved to other agencies like the police and the military, was rejected because Lawal Daura, the head of SSS, failed to defend the expenditure when he appeared before a Senate committee vetting the proposed security earmarks, multiple sources familiar with the episode say.

“Rather than answer critical questions and make a strong case to justify his allocation, like the army and the Police Service Commission, did, he merely assumed that the presidential approval he brought to the National Assembly was all that was needed — he even tried to intimidate lawmakers by suggesting that their oversight functions were often laden with corrupt instincts,” a source said.

But rather than see the rejection of the SSS request as a direct consequence of his own conduct, Mr Daura decided on a retaliatory measure against the presiding officers, striking first with the drawdown of their security guards.

Around two-thirds of the 84 SSS personnel attached to the presiding officers were withdrawn without prior notice on Saturday.

Mr Saraki’s security detail was reduced to nine from 23. Mr Dogara’s personnel were also reduced to nine from 23. With the duo receiving five more personnel, each now has 14 officers as at Tuesday night.

The partial restoration came a day after Mr Osinbajo met with Mr Saraki, Mr Daura, Attorney-General Abubakar Malami and Inspector-General Ibrahim Idris in an emergency meeting whose details were not disclosed to the media."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-real-reason-dss-withdrew-security-attached-saraki-dogara/

Let us check thus fact together.

1. The Lexus SUV was used for the robbery. Fact.

2. The gang leader went into hiding after the robbery and sent someone to park the SUV in the premises of kwara state ministry of environment. Fact

3. After his arrest he confess where he parked the car and who he sent. Fact.

4. The guy that parked the car in the ministry of environment has been arrested and he confirmed and confessed to parking the car there. Fact.

5. The SUV was not found there but was later recovered in the government house. Fact

6. The guy that drove the car from ministry of environment to the government house has been arrested. Fact

7. The guy that drove the car to government house said he did so on the instruction of the chief of staff to the governor, the chief of staff has been arrested. Fact

8. The vehicle in question was a gift from SP and have saraki LOGO/NAME has the plate number when it was ditched by the gang leader but after his arrest the plate number was removed and replaced with the registered number on the instruction of the chief of staff, the plate number has been recovered. Fact.

9. Some of these robbers and cultist earlier arrested are on the pay roll of both KWSG and SP according to bank statement obtained by the police. Fact.

10. The KWSG never denied this boys nor denied cash transactions between them but they call it "empowerment " . fact.

I repeat again SP/KWSG cannot send them to rob a bank but arming them they gave to proof their innocence.

Remember the sole purpose of gun is to kill and maim. Gun no be walking stick.

By Adewumi Isola
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by AlexJustin(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
hmmmm 23 Security details for one man only.
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by Awaja(m): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Saraki is the most admired figure in PMB admin,he’ll disgrace someone soonest.
APC-A house divided against itself
Re: Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara by don4real18(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2018
AustinJay12:
Ok.

Get your Italian Suits, Turkey Suits & Shirts, Designer shirts &accessories, Shoes & Belts @ a reasonable price
All sizes are available.
Whatsapp 07039429566 for order.
HorseBok Corporate and Casual Clothings
We also Run a Groomcare services (Men's wedding outfits packages from 20k upward).
No room for negotiation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.