Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419 (3044 Views)

BEWARE OF 419: ATEBESUNU SUNDAY OMOAGHE IS A FRAUDSTER A THIEF AND A SCAM / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419 by ostabig: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
It is unfortunate that Nigeria is fast becoming a Paradise of bad news in Africa, and the internet world of the country is not left behind.
I will share this experience I had with naijauto.com for others to learn and stay away from fraudstars.
I visited the site and met a man called Isah Abdullahi and used this number to defraud people on the internet
I saw a car he posted on naijauto.com and I contacted him then we discussed and agreed on a price I told him that I may not come to pick the car because of the far distance since he claimed he lives at katsina while I stays from the East. He said no problem, infact he started sending me different kinds of vehicle pictures and said he will send the car down to the east with his driver and secretary so once I make payment they will release the documents for me.
He insisted that I have to pay for the fuelling of the car so he can drive it down to the east, he also said he will even send some other cars along with it so I can help him to sell it out since I said I am a car dealer.
But i told him that I only need the one I demanded for which is mini bus. After a while he said I should pay him the sum of #30000 for the fuelling and other necessary things attached to help drive it to the east.
I refused from the first instance and later we agreed on #20,000 send him the money with the payment prove Bellow and he then called me in the midnight something like 1:am and said he was busy through out, and he said that I have to pay another 50000 to him because he has to prepare extra documents and beside the fuel money will not be enough for the car. It was by then I know that the man is really up to something.
As I was replying
him I noticed something, what I noticed was that it is like he was making an incantation behind the phone that night to see if his fetish power will manipulate me to agree with his request but I was also praying within me.
I ask him what for but we agreed on 20k and you said no extra fees till the car comes to the east. So suddenly denied it and said if I don't send him another money I should forget about the car. So I cut off the phone and called him the following day and he said there is no business since no fuel so I asked him to refund me my money. And he said I have to wait till he sell the car, then I asked him if I bought a car from him he just quited the call. I called him again and again and even sent him several message on the watsapp with this number but all was to no avail. Till today he made away with my 20k but I thank God that he never went beyond that.
Please every one should beware of him he claimed to be a faithful Muslim but he is a faithful fraudstar
Just type this number on the Google bar and search you will see all his fraudrent post
09064636874 he claimed to be Isah Abdullahi but that is a Iie that is not his real name his real name will be revealed when the EFCC catch up with him
I call on the EFCC and the police department to take into action and investigate the thief behind the above number before he does more harm to the name and innocent citizens of the country more than the one he has done.

Re: Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419 by mankand(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Visit special fraud unit at the police headquarters in your state. Write a petition to them, also copying the commissioner of police and IG.

You will get results within one week
Re: Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419 by ostabig: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Warning: if you see most of this product mostly from www.naijauto.com and other site that the price is too good to believe or too cheap to the original price be careful with them many of it are hosted by fraudstars hunting for their victims across the net. Don't ever pay for any body to send you any product or even pay for the fuelling and don't engage into any scret invitation for product purchase they may kill you and take the product from you or strike you and take your money from you. Please all should beware . may God protect us and guide us always.
Always acknowledge God in all your ways he is the only one that can be trusted this time.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Hides N650, 000 Chain In Private Parts / #mustread: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police / Owerri IPOB Attack: 2 Soldiers Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.