Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

It's been solved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It's been solved (753 Views)

Traffic For Bloggers Solved / How I Solved My Site Does Not Comply With Googleadsense Policies / SOLVED:Feedjit Live Visitor Tracker Not Working In Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's been solved by francis247(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
it is well
Re: It's been solved by francis247(m): 3:04am On Jun 07, 2018
francis247:
Good Evening Nairalanders. My application for Adsense via blogger was denied June last year and ever since The message "The account associated with publisher ID... has been disapproved". has been on the front page of the earnings tab of my blog. What does this mean exactly especially with regards to the use of Adsense on my blog in the future? I've been working on my blog to meet Adsense requirements and I'm almost done but I have noticed that when I click on "save settings" on the earnings tab above the "your Adsense ad display settings" I get the response "could not save earnings settings". Also, when I attempted to add/confugure Adsense gadget, I get the response "Please correct the errors on this form", although the blank Adsense ad boxes are showing. Is this happening because my account was disapproved or is there a problem somewhere else ?
Re: It's been solved by Gizmomachine: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2018
It means you have not been accepted into the program. When you finish with you blog design and settings, then reapply again.
francis247:
Good Evening Nairalanders. My application for Adsense via blogger was denied June last year and ever since The message "The account associated with publisher ID... has been disapproved". has been on the front page of the earnings tab of my blog. What does this mean exactly especially with regards to the use of Adsense on my blog in the future? I've been working on my blog to meet Adsense requirements and I'm almost done but I have noticed that when I click on "save settings" on the earnings tab above the "your Adsense ad display settings" I get the response "could not save earnings settings". Also, when I attempted to add/confugure Adsense gadget, I get the response "Please correct the errors on this form", although the blank Adsense ad boxes are showing. Is this happening because my account was disapproved or is there a problem somewhere else ?
Re: It's been solved by rudralove: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: It's been solved by francis247(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Gizmomachine:
It means you have not been accepted into the program. When you finish with you blog design and settings, then reapply again.
Ok. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account For Sale: Verified, Received Several Payments, About 8 Year-old / Come And Learn Blogging, How To Blog For Money For Free / Urgent Instagram Page Needed (no Bots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.