Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

"If You Can't Kill The Police Man, Make Sure You Kill The Police Dog"-muslim Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Can't Kill The Police Man, Make Sure You Kill The Police Dog"-muslim Man (313 Views)

Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If You Can't Kill The Police Man, Make Sure You Kill The Police Dog"-muslim Man by Niflheim(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is not a movie from the stable of Zeb Ejiro!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This is not a fairy tale from the land of Zamunda or the valley of Wakanda!!!

This is the reality of what religion does to the human mind!!! I present to you, the legend of............................................INSPECTOR 404!!!

FULL STORY:

A Syrian man was shot in the Netherlands on Wednesday after he allegedly shouted “Allahu akbar” from a balcony and killed a K-9 officer.

Police tried to calm the man, who was in Schiedam, near the port city of Rotterdam, but were unsuccessful. Law enforcement agents entered the apartment and the 26-year-old man attacked them, police said.

The man also stabbed the police dog, which later died of its injuries.
Schiedam Mayor Co Lamers didn’t identify the man, but said he was a Syrian who had been living with his father in the city since last year.

"The man was known to several help organizations but this was an escalation we had not seen coming," Lamers said.

The man, according to Dutch media outlet Nederlandse Omroep Stichting, underwent surgery and is now in stable condition.

THE LINK TO "LEGENDARY LUNACY":............................................http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/30/man-shouting-allahu-akbar-stabs-police-dog-to-death-cops-say.html

(1) (Reply)

I Thought This Was Only Big In My Country / Prophet TB Joshua Sends Message To MKO Abiola's Family On June12 Occasion / Crown Or Cry? - Romans 11:29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.