Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) (2900 Views)

Cure Chronic And Stubborn Gynaecology Issues / Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. / Can A Doctor Who Specializes In Gynaecology Handles Urology Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by dvae9ja(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello there, I understand this pain women feel, getting married and not still being to account for a child yet. Most women go deep, blaming themselves, some blame their partners while the rest blame situations or some spiritual believes. Lol...

During my research on this I was lucky enough to stumble upon some very interesting and meticulous information about this. —> https://goodsex.com.ng/steps-get-pregnant-fast/

Though I took some time to go even further in gathering and arranging this information. Believe me this is a most read, you can thank me later though. —> https://goodsex.com.ng/steps-get-pregnant-fast/

Wishing you the best of luck as you find your own motivation or if I would best put it bundle of joy.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by nextdoor84(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Get your medical textbooks and literatures in both soft and hard copies.
Send me a DM!!
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
The line is meant for whatsapp only. Thanks
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2018
Base on some FAQ I will be sharing on; Absent Period… Otherwise Known as Amenorrhea
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Absent period is known as amenorrhea. Amenorrhea is divided into two distinct groups: primary amenorrheaand secondary amenorrhea. Secondary amenorrhea being the most common.
Note: Absent menstrual cycles due to perimenopause and menopause are not considered amenorrhea.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Primary Amenorrhea
Defined as the absence of menstruation by the age of 14 with no secondary sexual characteristics, or the absence of menstruation by the age of 16 regardless of secondary sexual characteristics. Examples of secondary sexual characteristics in women are enlargement of breasts, widening of hips, armpit, pubic and leg hair and body odor. Primary amenorrhea is uncommon, happening in about only 0.3% of women.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Secondary amenorrhea
Defined as the absence of menstruation for the total of at least 3 previous menstrual cycle lengths, or at least 6 months in a woman who previously had a menstrual cycle and is still in her reproductive years. Reproductive years are defined as menarche, when a woman begins her menstrual cycle in puberty until menopause around the ages of 40-55. Secondary amenorrhea is more common than primary amenorrhea.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Causes of Absent Period
A menstrual cycle that has stopped is not a disease, it may be a sign that there is an underlying imbalance in the body. A regular menstrual cycle is regulated by a complex system of messages and actions orchestrated by the endocrine system. The endocrine glands work together to send messages via hormones. This is called the feedback loop.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
The system works when hypothalamus produces GnRH (gonadotrophin-releasing hormones) which signals to the pituitary to produce LH (luteinising hormones) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) to signal to the ovaries that it is their turn to release estrogen and progesterone which is recognized by the pituitary gland.

In simple terms as you can see a healthy cycle is dependent on each part of the feedback loop functioning properly. Think of it as an orchestra, if just one part of the cycle is off, it will throw the entire cycle off, causing imbalances that can affect regular menstrual cycles.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2018
When to see a doctor
If you have not had a menstrual period for 3 consecutive cycles or more, it is time to make an appointment with your healthcare practitioner. They can help you to determine what the causes may be. Most medical doctors will often prescribe oral contraceptives (birth control pill) to get the menstrual cycle to regulate.
Re: Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) by respondBSH: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
The line is meant for whatsapp only. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos / Tasly World Phamaceutical International 08130122561 / Igbo Corpses In Body Bags Are Being Smuggled Home From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.