Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

4 Cylinder Or 6 Cylinder Engines. Which One Should I Go For? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 4 Cylinder Or 6 Cylinder Engines. Which One Should I Go For? (382 Views)

2005 Toyota Camry XLE, 6 Cylinder Available @1.8m Asking / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Rav-4 Sport Silver + 6-cylinder Engine / sold...Honda Baby Boy with very sound engine n sharp gear 6 Cylinder 380k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Cylinder Or 6 Cylinder Engines. Which One Should I Go For? by ampboss1: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
There are a lot of considerations and factors carefully looked at when buying a vehicle. The engine the car comes with is one of them. Whether you’re buying an executive Mercedes Benz S-class or a Kia Picanto, the engine type should be put into consideration. The number of cylinder a car comes with is a very important factor in the general performance of the engine.

Be it as it may, a lot of people still don’t give a damn about the engine so far it is healthy.

The most popular categories of car engines are the 6 cylinders and 4 cylinders. The 6 cylinder can come in either V6 or straight 6 configurations.

The aim of this post is to straighten out the differences between the 6 cylinder and the 4 cylinder so you’ll be very much decisive of the one to go for when buying that your dream vehicle.

We would start by first giving the explanation of 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder engines BELOW!!

http://automilas.com/2018/06/06/4-cylinder-or-6-cylinder-engines-which-one-should-i-go-for/

Re: 4 Cylinder Or 6 Cylinder Engines. Which One Should I Go For? by sapeleboi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: 4 Cylinder Or 6 Cylinder Engines. Which One Should I Go For? by worldman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
You know everything and still asking me stupid questions
Re: 4 Cylinder Or 6 Cylinder Engines. Which One Should I Go For? by 234GT(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
If you do more of city driving, go for a four cylinder because toy don't really need the power of a v6 in traffic. If you do more of highway driving, go for a v6 because it will deliver speed on demand. My v6 babyboy is a speed demon grin

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks 03 Lexus Es300 1750k / Toyota Sienna FOR SALE 07037652589 @1M / Neatly Used 2012 Venza Available @ 5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.