Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie (982 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Has Anybody Seen This? / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by kott(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2010
nice movie,,,,,,
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by iice(f): 1:54pm On May 31, 2010
Boring.
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by montelik(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2010
Its enjoyable, depending on the type of movie you enjoy. I was genuinely surprised that I actually liked it. Maybe its because Denzel is such a good actor.
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2010
[size=13pt]I'm going to skip the whole Bible thing except to say, in a real post- apocalyptic world wouldn't books on agriculture, chemistry or medicine be more useful?

As for the film it starts well but then just sinks with all hands under the weight of its own total implausibility.

So we're supposed to believe that:

- Water is hard to come by but apparently we can still make petroleum distillates to run a motorbike or a chainsaw - That the ability to read, or use a broom, has just magically disappeared in less than a generation - That man, at the top of the food chain, can survive with no visible flora and fauna. Yeah, right.
[/size]
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by bgees(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2010
its wack.
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by tosinaded(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2010
am sorry but i had an arguement on my facebook status!!
the bible was in braile!!

was denzel blind in the movie?
and if he was, how did he pull al those stunts in the film?
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by 4peace(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2010
worst movie from denzel
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
grin grin
4peace:

worst movie from denzel
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by teeluv(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
Extremely very Boring,
Denzel dissapointed me, big time, the movie was a waste of time,
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by stake01: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2010
it gives complete value for money.
Re: The Book Of Eli,,,,,,,,anybody Seen The Movie by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2010
insult to Christianity and worst Denzel movie ever. hogwash

(1) (Reply)

Amina Hits The Cinemas: October 2012! / Nigeria's Reigning Superstars Of Twitter...and The 'top 5' / Paschal: The Ultimate Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.