Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook (1189 Views)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Sars Agent Buys A Brand New Mercedes Benz, Begs People To Take Down His Pictures / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by gideon19: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
An incident happened a few weeks ago, when my mum was actually robbed on Machete point, these were actually young guys around Ile-Epo area (Iyana-Ipaja) and, they collected her phone with her purse (with money) from her.

Checking her facebook timeline today, to our utmost surprise, we saw the pictures below on her profile.

I did like to get any info on how to go about this, please....cos, presently, I really don't know why my mum is scared of us reporting to the police as well, cos the state of police in this nation self is quite alarming.

Thanks.

Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by greatnaija01: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
dont waste your TIME HERE... Police can help you easily NOW... yes o. POLICE IN NIGERIA now has a means of tracking phones with IMEI code. Simply give them the IMEI code and you will get the guy and the phone and even the MONEY.

i AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE IN MAY 2018. I RECOVERED ALL FROM CULTISTS AND IT TOOK ONLY 3WEEKS, ROBBED AT GUN POINT IN ABA.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by Danielomisco(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
dont waste your TIME HERE... Police can help you easily NOW... yes o. POLICE IN NIGERIA now has a means of tracking phones with IMEI code. Simply give them the IMEI code and you will get the guy and the phone and even the MONEY.

i AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE IN MAY 2018. I RECOVERED ALL FROM CULTISTS AND IT TOOK ONLY 3WEEKS, ROBBED AT GUN POINT IN ABA.

How much did you pay the police to track it for you?
Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by gideon19: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Danielomisco:

we are actually yet to inform the police, although this happened weeks ago...but was just surprised that the guy still uploaded pictures on her timeline...

Although, there is no point of remotely accessing the phone for now...since the IMEI can't be gotten...should in case there is another way, it will be well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by greatnaija01: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
10k plus I told them AK47 WAS INVOLVED.... they were very interested in it because a weapon was used.
Danielomisco:

Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by gonkin(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Just install a tracking software on your phone Tells of location also
Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by gideon19: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
So, the guy has finally been caught...thanks to you all.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by MuttleyLaff: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
gideon19:
How was he caught?
What are the details, like whats his name, was it only him caught, etcetera
Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by DaBullIT(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
help us with details
gideon19:
Re: This Guy Is Using My Mum's Phone To Upload His Pictures On Facebook by Partnerbiz3: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
greatnaija01:

Chai

Sorry bro.

So how much did they collect. I mean the police. And was it only Imei that they needed?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs 11 Port Harcourt Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Celebrities Who Died On Set / Popular OBUGARA Aka Okpan Chairman Murdered In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.