Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

June 12 Should Never Be A Democracy Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Should Never Be A Democracy Day (320 Views)

Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Should Never Be A Democracy Day by dontecrosofiso(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
How can June 12 be democracy day?? Had it been IBB did not cancelled it, is it June 12 that will be the swearing in??
Is it May 29 that Buhari and his predecessors declared the winners of the election?? Not of course.
I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Should Never Be A Democracy Day by dontecrosofiso(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
dontecrosofiso:
How can June 12 be democracy day?? Had it been IBB did not cancelled it, is it June 12 that will be the swearing in??
Is it May 29 that Buhari and his predecessors declared the winners of the election?? Not of course.
I stand to be corrected.
I knew its illegal, for CJN Belgore have said so.
Presidency over to u.

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka To Buhari: You Can’t Honour Abiola And Still Admire His Tormentor Abacha / Please Forgive And Forget My Indiscretion, Ochereome Begs Yorubas / Court Stops Ex-kano Governor From Traveling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.