Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What To Expect From Nigeria This World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What To Expect From Nigeria This World Cup (339 Views)

Which Country Are You Going To Support In This World Cup 2022 / Agu & Aina dropped from Nigeria's final World Cup list. / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect From Nigeria This World Cup by drstrange12(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
pls wats wrong with the nigerian team??, are our village people after them, imagine watching the match and i had to change my mind and keep the money i wanted to stake on nigeria first goal, everytime na we dey concede first, have we ever scored first in a match before?, moses kept falling, all his set pieces no near player, even czech republic that i no recognize one player for deir score us, one guy near me was now telling me that they are saving stamina and the goals for world cup, are dey crazy who saving goal epp??, ticket dey catch fire, who send dem to save the goal, abi na injury dem dey fear??, see wat dis guys are playing after been paid with our taxes, croatia - brazil, brazil won 2-1, and the croatia defence was too tight, if it was brazil negeria nko?? i really hope there is hope in this world cup ooo, am not happy at all ooo, onazi and joel did their own against england, moses was falling down as if he cross magun, the rest dey fear to play cus of injury, na wa ooo, we just vex comot for viewing centre, over 1 spoil, nigeria to score first goal spoil, to win spoil, omo NFF e te ese ile bo oo..., i no fit to lose bet and at the same time use my tax money dey pay dem at the same time...

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Onazi Feud: "Big Fat Lie" - NFF Reacts / Russia 2018: Psychic Pig Who Predicted Trump’s Victory Picks Nigeria, Argentina / World Cup: Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile In Welcoming Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.