Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Cold War In Aso Rock And The New Heroes In Town - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Cold War In Aso Rock And The New Heroes In Town (313 Views)

Confusion In Aso Rock, Buhari, Osinbajo Clashes, President’s Convoy Attacked / Do You Have A Blog With At Least 3 Million Ratings On Alexa? Let's Rock And Roll / FULL VIDEO: What Buhari Told Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cold War In Aso Rock And The New Heroes In Town by goodsolomon: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Earlier this week, I caught myself sympathising with Abubakar Bukola Saraki over his perceived persecution and trials in the hands of the executive and the Nigerian Police Force. As a matter of principle, I never sympathise with anybody in Nigeria’s top one percent — no matter the situation, and I have no plans to start now. So I snapped out, reminding myself of all the sins of Saraki.

Over the past few weeks or months now, Saraki and his prime Senate supporter, Dino Melaye, have been the subject of one investigation or the other. First, Melaye was arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and was told he was on some no-fly list and was wanted by INTERPOL. He was later arrested and charged with criminal conspiracy and the unlawful possession of arms. The drama that came with that is fresh in our nation’s memory, so I need not go over that. Summary, Melaye is back in the chambers while the cold war continues.
https://www.leadingreporters.com/opinion/the-cold-war-in-aso-rock-and-the-new-heroes-in-town/

(1) (Reply)

Providing Food And Transportation For Deltans / Share Your Past Life Experiences Here / Hp Laptop With 6gb Ram For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.