Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija (756 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Alex has had enough of all the hateful words from all her trolls as she has sent out a message to them via her social media platform, Twitter.

The energetic and vibrant reality star who happens to still be a close pal to Tobi has been receiving some harsh words from her ‘haters’ over the way she shows her ‘feelings’ for Tobi.

She has now taken to her Twitter account to pen down a strong message to them, telling them that they can never take away her happiness.

She wrote saying:

“I’m and will never stop being a happy girl.You don’t like me? you don’t like to be happy? It’s understandable. Anytime you see my happy post,please drop your frustration. I like to help people reduce stress. I’ll keep helping you.”

See tweet

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/alex-pens-down-a-message-to-all-her-haters-bbnaija/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija by pemiakd: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Who cares. Get urself something reasonable thing doing
Re: Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija by Tamarapetty(f): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2018
Is this girl an ambassador for anything??
Re: Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija by itspzpics(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Any achievement so far?
Re: Alex Pens Down A Message To All Her ‘haters’ #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido And A Boogiewiththehoodie Shuts Down 82,500 Capacity Stadium - Pics / Popular Rapper Xxxtentacion, 20, Shot Dead In Miami – Watch Video / Daniella Okeke Rock Native Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.