Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is Emeka Ike Ex-wife Alive Or Dead?? How Can She Abandon This Adorable Girl? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Emeka Ike Ex-wife Alive Or Dead?? How Can She Abandon This Adorable Girl? (2329 Views)

Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife / His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Emeka Ike Ex-wife Alive Or Dead?? How Can She Abandon This Adorable Girl? by Takeit2017(m): 5:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Nollywood Strongest Single Father, Emeka Ike Poses With Only Daughter
The Nollywood actor is now shaddled with the responsibility of catering to his children after his wife, Suzanne abandoned them years ago.
Though the actor is enjoying the company of his mother, that can never replace the position a mother holds in the life of her children.
Her only daughter, Andrea Ike who should have felt the absence of her mother most is keeping strong each passing day as Emeka Ike is determine to cover her back.

Many consider Emeka Ike a strong father as he is yet to replace Suzanne with another woman since she allegedly eloped with Pastor Chris Okotie years ago.

According to sources close to this friendly actor, he doesn’t joke with his four children especially Andrea.
We hope Suzanne is ok wherever she is because no woman in her right mind will abandon an adorable girl like this without looking back.

Lalsticlala Mynd44

More @
Re: Is Emeka Ike Ex-wife Alive Or Dead?? How Can She Abandon This Adorable Girl? by delishpot: 5:40am On Jun 07, 2018
And you live with them to know all that has been happening in the closet of their lives. You know every every? Go to the law office and see hundreds of mothers fighting to see their children while their husbands strongly reject their pleas. You will cry blood now because a woman is the one been seen in bad light. I know a woman whose husband was a terrible man. When she got tied and left he carried her name every where, telling people that she abbandoned her kids and left. He said all manner of shit. Yet here she was recieving phone calls from his babes everyday. He would beat her up and lock her indoors until she heals. It was I who told her to take photos. He typically siezes her phone during those periods so she sneaked in a second one and started taking photos. One day she left with evidence. Today she is abroad. She managed to take her kids. Now the man in a bid to spite her is demanding she send back the kids to naija. We all know that he cannot take care of those kids. He typicalky takes them to his village and dumps them with his mom. I know that if he fights and wins the cultural way, he will block her from seeing them and start painting her bad to her children and to the world. If you look at this man you will not believe that he can hurt a fly. That is the main reason he locks her in for weeks after every beating grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Emeka Ike Ex-wife Alive Or Dead?? How Can She Abandon This Adorable Girl? by ko40(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2018
nonsense post without pic. what a cow

3 Likes

Re: Is Emeka Ike Ex-wife Alive Or Dead?? How Can She Abandon This Adorable Girl? by oluphunmy(f): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2018
delishpot:
And you live with them to know all that has been happening in the closet of their lives. You know every every? Go to the law office and see hundreds of mothers fighting to see their children while their husbands strongly reject their pleas. You will cry blood now because a woman is the one been seen in bad light. I know a woman whose husband was a terrible man. When she got tied and left he carried her name every where, telling people that she abbandoned her kids and left. He said all manner of shit. Yet here she was recieving phone calls from his babes everyday. He would beat her up and lock her indoors until she heals. It was I who told her to take photos. He typically siezes her phone during those periods so she sneaked in a second one and started taking photos. One day she left with evidence. Today she is abroad. She managed to take her kids. Now the man in a bid to spite her is demanding she send back the kids to naija. We all know that he cannot take care of those kids. He typicalky takes them to his village and dumps them with his mom. I know that if he fights and wins the cultural way, he will block her from seeing them and start painting her bad to her children and to the world. If you look at this man you will not believe that he can hurt a fly. That is the main reason he locks her in for weeks after every beating grin grin

I agree with u. I wonder y people will just open their mouth and accuse the woman wrongly. We have so many in this kind of situation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LEO & C-CEE Having A Romantic Moment >[^_°]< Together In Bed / Actress Onyii Alexx Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless See-through Dress / +18 Instagram Big Ass Slayqueen Twerking With No Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.