Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

"Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo (22478 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Cyriloha(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Greyworld:
so that little patch of blood is 'the hell'
it's okay. ... Hell out Heaven in.

What point are you trying to make Seff
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by HeWrites(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
True ; a friend who's into importation and set up of musical gadgets told me his experience last week:

He Was able to detect a secretly planted mic in th car roof and he had to teach the supposed uber driver a better way to plant the mic: lol

Anyway: I needs 3500$ PayPal and 70000 Rmb

I have 9$ that I want to sell abeg
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Assassin101: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Garbage
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Larryslim(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2018
It's true o
Happened to a bro of mine,the uber driver was asking him series of questions,next thing SARS stopped the car and started harassing him,the next thing the uber driver said was "Give them money na,shebi na you talk say you dey do one lucrative business"..
Don't be gullible to just disclose info to anybody,people aren't smiling anymore!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Is that a head or someone’s Leg ?
BloggersNG:
A man who was battered by an Allegedly Uber Driver, has called them the new SARS Informants, According to his friend who shared the photos he boarded the cab, but was suspicious when the Uber Driver started asking him unnecessary questions, they got into argument, and thats what happened to his head...

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/uber-drivers-now-new-sars-informant-man.html

Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Nigerians never fail to disappoint when it comes to criminality...

A business model that worked in other countries is now being messed up here undecided
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by NoTricks: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2018
adisabarber:
What kind of ridiculous story is this? No details and people are already reacting

Propaganda is easy to pull off in Nigeria
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2018
HeWrites:

I have 9$ that I want to sell abeg

Wetin I wan use that one do?

3500 - 9 = 3491

No thanks
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by livinbygrace: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ingenious of SARS to incorporate the services of Uber drivers in hunting down these Yahoo felons.

They will be no peace for yahooboys till they change.
Even after they've changed, they should still be punished.

I do like your comments but disagree with you on this.They are not working to enhance or improve the security situation of the country but to extort the masses in other to enriches themselves and their personal gainS,So such acts should be condemned in the society.

1 Like

Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
This people called sars act too violent, Na so dem dey shoot inside market yesterday, operation end sars abeg
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by adisabarber(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2018
NoTricks:

Propaganda is easy to pull off in Nigeria

Very easy.
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by BERNIMOORE: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2018
BloggersNG:
A man who was battered by an Allegedly Uber Driver, has called them the new SARS Informants, According to his friend who shared the photos he boarded the cab, but was suspicious when the Uber Driver started asking him unnecessary questions, they got into argument, and thats what happened to his head...

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/uber-drivers-now-new-sars-informant-man.html

lets hear the uber drivers story too at least you have. his link, maybe your moves. are suspicious, i have see a lady who used and uber driver a whole day. refused to pay and claim. the driver manhandled her, i was a witness to the case because the uber driver waited in the airport for hours. to pick us on the lady instruction because we have a job. to dofor her inAbuja, so i watch the lady framing up this Guy just. because she. didnt want to pay, i could not comment because. idont. want my contract counciled, so its a good development to get sars involved, but. then get us the contact. of the uber. driver in question. here. to. hear. his own party b 4 we conclude.
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
i noticed that people who complain about these uberians are impoverished wannabes who cant afford the fare.

1 Like

Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by hoha4life(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fakest story of all time. Am sure you didn't pay the complete fare, argument ensued, you were injured and you come online to rant.

I am an uber and taxify driver of over 2yrs with over 3,000 trips within Lagos. Do you know how many chartered accountants, doctors, engineers, bankers etc do uber either part time or full time? You feel anyone driving on uber and taxify platforms are touts, drop outs or no hoppers.

Tell us another story.

2 Likes

Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Silvawazza(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
henrixx:
Lies

Story looks fake as f**k

Camon x for sale@48k
Call or watsap 08062292514

Lol... Sango Ota pple. Dat news is very real. We still dey arrange to beat up one uber driver.. Does guyz are working wit SARS for real, the sort out cash after the deal is quite attractive to dem.
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Richimills(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
fake news ...battered his head.. . pic they show knee
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by henrixx(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Silvawazza:

Lol... Sango Ota pple. Dat news is very real. We still dey arrange to beat up one uber driver.. Does guyz are working wit SARS for real, the sort out cash after the deal is quite attractive to dem.
lol
story looks unclear. Even though uber drivers are now secret agents still this is fake
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Silvawazza(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
henrixx:
lol
story looks unclear. Even though uber drivers are now secret agents still this is fake
U dey stubborn..
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by henrixx(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Silvawazza:

U dey stubborn..
leave that matter first...cam on X dey now
You way want camon x. When e nor dey now you go dey disturb
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by shina49: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Khd95:
Is this what u call battered, small scratch mtchhhww.

For all I care this story could be fake, cos everybody on twitter always claiming things happen to their friends, awon ti lai Muhammed grin
I cant imagine what happens should everybody think like you..so u expect his head to be broken first b4 u will believe
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Silvawazza(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
henrixx:
leave that matter first...cam on X dey now
You way want camon x. When e nor dey now you go dey disturb
Camon X ke... Na the camon X pro.. I dey find bro..
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by henrixx(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Silvawazza:

Camon X ke... Na the camon X pro.. I dey find bro..
see you. You don change am

Happy finding
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Silvawazza(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
henrixx:
see you. You don change am

Happy finding
I didn't check the spec at first.. U know as an I.T person I hve to use a good spec fone..
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheAngry1:
All over the world, taxi drivers and other service providers work in tandem with security operatives, what is wrong with that biko? I know SARS is very maligned in Nigeria, and rightly so; but we have criminals in our midst and we must work hand in hand to flush them out...

Try again, your mind is troubled.
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by TheAngry1: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
maasoap:

Try again, your mind is troubled.

You are the deranged nitwit here
Re: "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Wetin I wan use that one do?

3500 - 9 = 3491

No thanks
Lol grin grin grin

Help his ministry nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi / Mom Whose Two Kids Were Abducted By Apprentice Has Attempted Suicide 3 Times / 12 Bayelsa Women Who 'Used Juju To Stop Road Construction' Land In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.