|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,595,487 members, 6,021,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 November 2020 at 06:05 PM
|How To Use UNILAG University Based Email by SamySamy123: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2018|
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Student Email, is one of those tentative ways through which the University disseminate vital information to its students. The UNILAG Students Email also allow students to access Microsoft Office365 and all its benefits. No doubt, this is really a great job by the school management. However, many students have complained that they are unable to activate and use their email, because the process is too perplexing. For this reason, I made this tutorial to help students who are convoluted, activate their UNILAG Students Email. So, lets get going!
To activate your UNILAG Email, follow the steps below:
1. Vist portal.office.com on your browser (You can do this using your personal computer or smart phone).
2. Input your email in the space provided. (Note, your email will be in this format "email@example.com" e.g firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Input your password in the space provided (Password is Unilag with the last 5digits of students matric number. e.g Unilag00456).
Note: After Step 3, you will be logged in to your email. However, it is important to know that your account is not totally secured except you change your default password word.
4. To secure your account from getting harked, choose any password of your choice; which must consist of all or any two in the bracket (character, uppercase, lowercase and numbers).
5. Confirm your password by repeating the same password you typed previously and click on "SEND".
|Re: How To Use UNILAG University Based Email by davbravo(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018|
SamySamy123:It's not going through for those of us at College of Medicine
|Re: How To Use UNILAG University Based Email by SamySamy123: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2018|
Read the full article
It is more comprehensive. You can ask your questions there.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42